LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Trojan MAGNUM ...

RipCurl 5/4 Hooded Flashbomb. Does a great job IMO.

As much as I'd hate to be part of a wetsuit thread, I got to agree with the above. 2 or 3 year old 5/4 ripcurl flash bomb. I love that suit. I used to only wear oniel, then I had a few issues with gloves and a suit, didn't like the customer service I was given. Now I'm a ripcurl guy

A 5/4/3 rip curl with an attached hood i got for a good deal. It has a chest zipper that drains out water if it comes into the suit. My xcel dry lock boots make the tips of my toes so cold though it's really annoying

Got a 5/4 rip curl insulator with detachable hood bought for 225 for winter...Love the suit...works great. Always liked rip curl since I ripped a sleeve on a full 3/2 when I was a kid and asked if they could make it a short sleeve. Figure I could of probably cut it myself, but sent it to them with a note...they cut and sewed it...no charge. Love rip curl.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoop View Post
    Got a 5/4 rip curl insulator with detachable hood bought for 225 for winter...Love the suit...works great. Always liked rip curl since I ripped a sleeve on a full 3/2 when I was a kid and asked if they could make it a short sleeve. Figure I could of probably cut it myself, but sent it to them with a note...they cut and sewed it...no charge. Love rip curl.
    Thats pretty sweet that they did that. I have a ripcurl tide watch and I pressed the button under water (Yeah I know dont tell me about it) sent it to them and they fixed it for free.

Brah, which RC watch do you have? I scored the Pipeline tide watch off Whiskey's at 75% off.

Props on the wetty thread btw. Best (only good one, actually) since I've been here.

Oh yeah, Dune - please answer Doug's question from earlier in the thread. He was being polite and sounds like he's got a cool story you need to ax him to tell us all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Hey dune, do you know who dune is? I used to skate with him in the 90's.
    Depends.....was he cool? No thats not me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, which RC watch do you have? I scored the Pipeline tide watch off Whiskey's at 75% off.

Props on the wetty thread btw. Best (only good one, actually) since I've been here.

Oh yeah, Dune - please answer Doug's question from earlier in the thread. He was being polite and sounds like he's got a cool story you need to ax him to tell us all.
    Its the green trestles tide watch.

ive always used o'neill and haven't had a problem. ive been curious about ripcurl though since ive heard nothing but great reveiws so i just picked up a 3/2 dawn patrol. cant wait to try it it it seems like a great suit.