LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Depends.....was he cool? No thats not me.
    image.jpg

Chris (dune) was sponsored by world industries, he was cool and a nice guy.
    I miss flying so bad. Enjoy your youth ladies and gentlemen, because it is indeed temporary.
    Last edited by Doug; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Idk

Doug put more pics up please. MIS-13 stopped posting paparazzi hamburger stands. Your stoke shots are a fine replacement.

Youth is a state of mind brah and impermanence is beautiful.

Images
    Hey Dune, how's your sister doing these days?

4. I have an excel drylock and have yet to be cold, even with this zero degree temps. Boots on the other hand I can't seem to find a warm pair. When buying booties do you want them to be snug or slightly bigger?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by southjerseysurfer View Post
    I have an excel drylock and have yet to be cold, even with this zero degree temps. Boots on the other hand I can't seem to find a warm pair. When buying booties do you want them to be snug or slightly bigger?
    Mine are a little bit bigger so i can move my toe. I dont have a big problem with my feet being cold its mostly my fingers.

I have the O'Neill 7mil boots that I bought used, like everything else I own. My feet have never been cold even in the winter we're currently having. They're the only boots I use all year and are comfortable well into the spring and early summer. Good all-around boot.

These are the ones you need:

http://www.oneill.com/#/men/americac..._boot_1/black/

I love my rip curl but I always get water up my ankles which then goes up my suit and eventually into my booties

My old Oneill mutant didn't have this problem for some reason

I liike xcel the best, I am sure others are great

here is sophia monk for ya emasssophie-monk.jpg

she looks a little cold, eh?

did you see my fine wahine pics from the pipemasters back in December? if not I will be happy to put them up for you again

Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brode View Post
    I love my rip curl but I always get water up my ankles which then goes up my suit and eventually into my booties

My old Oneill mutant didn't have this problem for some reason
    I don't like my mutant. Its the 5/4/3 and the hood sucks. Whenever I duckdive the whole chest and hood part fills with water and goes down to freeze my neck. Also, whenever I tighten the hood, it only tightens one quarter of one side and crunches up my face on that side.