LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check This Out

Hybrid View

Check This Out

High School student in New Jersey created a blog for surfing. Writes about industry and people in surfing for his class. Check out the blog and let him know what you think. (Will be writing about Belmar and it has an almost cultural following by so many people in NJ soon)

http://swellsociety.blogspot.com/

You might want to refrain from reposting that over and over again. You are going to get yourself a spammer ban.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You might want to refrain from reposting that over and over again. You are going to get yourself a spammer ban.
    Then does that mean that everyone who constantly posts about Belmar will be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidboardco View Post
    Then does that mean that everyone who constantly posts about Belmar will be banned?
    People have made multiple threads specifically talking about Belmar? I also don't think any of the Belmar posts are trying to pimp an external blog. Why not just bump your original thread if you were looking for attention?

#hashtagsforbelmar

5. Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I used to grade myself by number of hits on my surf report blog, one time EROCK (i believe it was) hot linked my site like 14 times on one post. That day I got 2500 hits on my site, I got a warning from mr. administrator, It was scurry

freedom of speech is DEAD!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    I used to grade myself by number of hits on my surf report blog, one time EROCK (i believe it was) hot linked my site like 14 times on one post. That day I got 2500 hits on my site, I got a warning from mr. administrator, It was scurry

freedom of speech is DEAD!!!!!!
    Spam is not freedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Negative Nancy!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Negative Nancy!

9. Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

you stop that.

In my best Shaniqua voice, " Oh no he didn't!"