LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Check This Out

I will click at least 10 times today, promise

now here is a can of worms...you want us to comment on it? is your teacher hot at all? do you have any hot teachers?
    ROTFL
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Jan 6, 2014 at 05:31 PM.

That sucks, so you are made to create a blog then the teacher grades you based on the number of hits it gets!?!? Is the school giving you some funds so you can advertise and drive traffic to the blog? If not then that is a sh!tty grading system! I mean I get having to create it and then the teacher grading site design, layout, etc but site traffic on the sort term is hard to get. Yeah I'm with MIS, even though I gave you some crap I'll click that link to get your visit count up.

PS just got it over 1010. Odd though the counter stopped going up at 1011?

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidboardco View Post
    Only did put it on here because if I don't get views on my blog I get a bad grade and grades are done next week. nothing against your forums just a time crunch.
    Should have come clean and said you just want some clicks to get a good grade. Also, sticking to one thread is key. 3 is a bit spammy.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    That sucks, so you are made to create a blog then the teacher grades you based on the number of hits it gets!?!? Is the school giving you some funds so you can advertise and drive traffic to the blog? If not then that is a sh!tty grading system! I mean I get having to create it and then the teacher grading site design, layout, etc but site traffic on the sort term is hard to get. Yeah I'm with MIS, even though I gave you some crap I'll click that link to get your visit count up.

His school is teaching spamming 101. Where else in this world would site visits matter so much?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

Haha thank you for understanding honestly. The class is graded on content and traffic. Not the best grading system, but hey what can you do right? Hopefully now you understand why I have been posting on this forum.

now you get your balls busted and you get clicks. Welcome to the forum!

PS hot teacher at all?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

PS hot teacher at all?
    Pictures of hot teachers will get more clicks for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

PS hot teacher at all?
    Sorry male teacher. But yea ball busting aside the forum could be far worse for sure

I think you have it wrong, ball busting makes it all the better!

Now, just understand this: Grown-ups ARE NOT grown up at all. There is a free life lesson for you

We are all ok here, we have our psychotic quirks, and I could go on, but I will leave it at this: If some guy offering free surfboards for bible readings messages you, YOU RUN AWAY

Images
    Hahaha this thread is fantastic! I checked your blog little homie and i'll give it a couple more hits for ya, after dancing with the stars of course. You should definitely do an article on the growing surf scene in Belmar, New Jersey. And that Sunil Kumar Roy reference, just superb.

#BelmarAllDayEveryDay