LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thinking about calling police to help at home.

Just save time and go ahead a shoot the problem. Piggies don't have enough time to do anything else.
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/05/pa...-year-old-son/

"According to Wilsey, Vidal was pinned on the ground by two of the officers when a third said, “we don’t have time for this,” and shot Vidal, killing him."

Don't you that is how we do it here in NC. No in all seriousness that is messed up. Those cops should go to jail just as any murderer would. 3 cops on a 90 pound 18 year old and they need to shoot AND kill!!?!??! Why could you not shoot to wound for christ sake or better yet taser then cuff the guy or if more force is needed they could have knocked him out.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

was gonna call bs but looked it up in the Wilmy Star Online. It did happen. That is crazy.

Images
    Wow...a 90 lb 18 year old kid w/ mental health issues. I don't see how he could've posed a threat where lethal force would even be slightly considered.

That is horrifically awful.

Hmm...will this turn into yet another North vs. South thread? I really hope not.

Something like this happened to a friend's ex-fiance. She dated him for a long time, but knew he was having severe bipolar issues. Ex-military guy that finally broke down. He ended up moving back in with his parents, and was sort of losing it. His mom called the cops because he had a gun and she was afraid he would kill himself. Cops show up, inexperienced cop pulls his weapon, badabing badaboom, guy is shot down. Mom wanted some help, but her son ended up dead. Sad story. Some cops really shouldn't be on the force.

my wife was stalked by a cop for months. Every time we complained they swept it under the rug. And people wonder why I own and carry guns....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    my wife was stalked by a cop for months. Every time we complained they swept it under the rug. And people wonder why I own and carry guns....
    i was wondering that myself...

but anyway, pretty disturbing story...was just watching the DA's press conference, but he can't comment on the details. i'll give the cop the benefit of a fair hearing but if it's anything like what it looks like, it's murder.

Images
    These police stories get more horrific every time I get on the internet. Seriously sad.