LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Bay Head and Mantoloking NJ?

Does anyone surf Bay Head and Mantoloking NJ? I was there during Thanksgiving and thought the waves were ok but no one was in the water? I might go be there soon and visit the in-laws and was wondering if I should bring my wetsuit.

Images
    Never been there but always bring your suit. Just incase.

Images
    The waves were ok?

Thanksgiving was on, and the day before Thanksgiving was nuts.

Bayhead is the most pro-heavy surf spot north of Florida. So, yeah, the waves get ok....sometimes.....

Bayhead get waves???? Never seen a wave at the place....ever! As pjb stated, "is the most pro-heavily spot around. And it shows by their surfing!!

Bayhead get waves???? Never seen a wave at the place....ever! As pjb stated, "is the most pro-heavily spot around. And it shows by their surfing!!

No bayhead is aweful. You have a better chance at squan i'd say.

Images
    Whenever you watch Sam Hammer, or any of those jersey legends surfing overhead barrels, for the most part they're usually in bayhead.....

PSYCH! THEY'RE IN BELMAR YO!

I find it funny how people try to keep certain spots secret,like they were even secret to begin with.when you can drive down the road and see the water,and park at the lot directly infront of the beach,i wouldn't call that secret.only spots that are secret are the ones u never heard of.come on down to $hyt peaks and muddy waters,located in the vicinity of #Belmar.why #springlake no get love?

Bay head is like any other spot... Can get heavy on the right conditions line up. Imo I say you should head further south to an island between seaside and brigantine.

Images
    Ya really- bayhead had its days... But all the conditions have to be just right... IF you really want to get the killer waves on any given day- with any conditions- head straight to Belmar,Nj. Don't even stop to check any other spots Along the way- you will be waiting water time...

#bestwavesinbelmar