LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I think this guy will help you out but you will have to sweep up around his shaping shack and design him a new logo with soul.

Attachment 9911

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

hes so hollie he dont even know hes hollie brah.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    hes so hollie he dont even know hes hollie brah.
    Probably the best quote ever Blasters!!!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Images
    Green light surf shop. Coolest guys around... They might even show you the infamous belmar break too! Just ask!

i just want to learn for myself not looking to sell boards at all there is enough people trying to do that just always wanted to shape my own board at one point but wanna learn from a legit guy in Virginia Beach or the OBX

Best way to learn is to read and watch videos then just go at it! You'll learn from your mistakes. There is plenty of great info out there. Also, I'm sure if you order all your stuff from green light they wouldn't mind giving you pointers along the way. They've been very helpful the few times I've ordered from them.
    Last edited by srfmdi418; Jan 8, 2014 at 04:30 AM.

any of you vb guys interested in this PM me, my father has been shaping me and my friends/family boards in this style for years. Absolutely whatever you want. Takes about 3 hours to shape and get it ready for glass, then up to you go get it glassed.

Images
    youtube bro... key words: Belmar Barrel Boards, Big Elephant Guns in Belmar, shape a board in Belmar, learn to shape foam in Belmar...

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    youtube bro... key words: Belmar Barrel Boards, Big Elephant Guns in Belmar, shape a board in Belmar, learn to shape foam in Belmar...
    H2o, I knew the answers were as easy as a trip to Belmar.

I knew Belmar was heavy but I didn't know it was this heavy.

http://cdn4.coresites.mpora.com/surf...ia-620x316.jpg

#thanksH2oforsomanygreatBelmartags

9. Hey NickM, I am not positive, but Greenlight might still be doing classes. If not, I used to be the head instructor there, and I am going to be offering one on one shaping in the spring at my new shop. PM me if you are interested and want more details.

Rick Malwitz offers guided shaping classes in Jackson, NJ. My experience ordering a custom board from him was great, and I'd like to do this one day. Also heard good things the Grain camp in Maine.

http://www.malwitzsurfboards.com/syob