LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Belmar this weekend, what time???

gonna load the prius up with as many of my hipster homies as possible. strap as many gnarlaroo fattyz to the roof and stop at the coffee lounge for a mocha and cruise down to belmar!
    what time should we all meet up?

Images
    dude dont for get you trademark roy stuart helmet with a gopro camera on it. i think your prius also needs a lift on some 36s to.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    dude dont for get you trademark roy stuart helmet with a gopro camera on it. i think your prius also needs a lift on some 36s to.
    He will also need the Roy Stuart assholenaut style wetsuit to complete the image.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Images
    I'll be there at first light saturday. Driving the ski down from from New England.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I'll be there at first light saturday. Driving the ski down from from New England.
    awww sweet! I hope we can use the ski to tow into some 2 foot surf.... I mean thats what its made for right?

Images
    You got that right...but don't worry, it'll be bigger than 2 ft. At least head high, the artificial reef will draw in some energy.

Images
    i dont take a ski into surf unless its double over ankle, if its 2 foot sheettt im having a boat pull me into those.

It's DOA+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    brah you betta get down to da playa with that trusty 14,0 and shred it like its no tomorrow.

#doadeathshorepound.

Dude if I could get to Belmarva this weekend I would be all over it. Mocha? No Foam Organic Soy Latte for me.

I'll bring the Iphone 6S surf edition preprogrammed with indie jams. I just got a severe haircut, so I'm sitting up
    front.

I say we meet up at Saturdays, the sickest corest surf shop ever, and grab some boutique hand-made wax. Hot Yoga Sesh in my James Franco pants, couple energy drinks, and we're ready to go!

Shreddin gnar with the Gnaraloo crew, this is how we do!!