LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wierdness

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseysurfrat89 View Post
    yea i surfed at 4th....and it wasnt like chest high after chest high....i mean it was very consistent thigh to waist with occasional chest...like i said before it was wierd...but fun anyway

I knew it was 4th Ave.! And.....It's not weird. Are you new to the area? It's been like that for years.

Glad you were able to get some rides tho.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jun 17, 2008 at 08:08 PM.

hey guys be nice hes one of the sons on little people big world

i wont tell you what one but ill give you one guess

I was out at 4th ave from 3:45pm to 4:30pm and it was barely ridable and I also looked at it at 5:30 am. It sucked then also. Honestly at best maybe knee high.

impossible i worked in belmar, it was completely flat all day

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by somegaveup View Post
    I was out at 4th ave from 3:45pm to 4:30pm and it was barely ridable and I also looked at it at 5:30 am. It sucked then also. Honestly at best maybe knee high.
    So it was knee? at least there was something. And just because it's flat in Belmar, Avon, OG, Asbury. Doesn't necessarily mean it's flat in BB. Sounds stupid but I have seen waves there for years when nothing else around is breaking. (4th Ave). that place just works.

As i said before I didn't see it myself so i cannot say what it truly was. But some people's perspective of waves can be way off. I don't doubt him when he said there was something rideable tho.

Images
    hopefully that swell predicted for sunday will hold up ...that would be very nice

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I knew it was 4th Ave.! And.....It's not weird. Are you new to the area? It's been like that for years.

Glad you were able to get some rides tho.
    No.. I have lived in Shark River Hills my whole life...its a little town inside of Neptune....but i never really experimented with bradley beach and now i know

Shark River Hills is not its own town it is part of Neptune. You live in "THE TUNE" embrace the lifestyle don't hide it.
    As for 4th ave its alright up to chest, over that the places stinks. I found that after the reblenishment it holds smaller surf better then other spots but, at size its no good.