LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would definitely check out Playa Venoa. It's a bit off the beaten path, near Pedasi, but the best, most consistent beach/sandbar break I have surfed.

jv is on point and I think there are other waves within an hour of santa catalina. use the googles or stormrider guide

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    1st- pay for dune's trip, heard he is a great tour guide... I think he has had experience with tours in Belmar, NJ.

2nd- head straight to santa catalina... a great break in a great little town... but its totally a little local town...

3rd- you'll get swell, even if your not right in the middle of rainy season.

4th- watch what you eat there... I got seriously sick there one time. I think I had a parasite or something- lost tons of weight and could not really digest food properly for like 3 months (read- diarrhea, 'the runs' )

5th- waves are not as good as they are in Belmar, NJ... I would just book a trip there instead
    Yeah, been doing tours in Belmar since 1999!

Images
    Santa Catalina is a reef break- a right point and a good paddle out. You'll love it. There are other breaks around and you can always ask someone to tak you to other breaks by boat... Just be careful that they are trust worthy and don't leave you... Or you can go fishing if it's flat...

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Santa Catalina is a reef break- a right point and a good paddle out. You'll love it. There are other breaks around and you can always ask someone to tak you to other breaks by boat... Just be careful that they are trust worthy and don't leave you... Or you can go fishing if it's flat...
    Santa Catalina can get very heavy avoid at low tide. There is another break you drive to about 10. Min reall chill spot with hammocks beSch break. Also you can ak locals to boat you to a remote famous location u surf yourself. Place is wild. Funking panama man.

When you go head in to the jungle. Turn left at the mango tree and ask for Juan Pablo.
    He'll give you a bunch of condoms stuffed with "stuff." Don't ask what it is or he'll skin you.
    When you get home poop and then call me. I'll be right over...
    Have fun!