LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

anyone wear 4/3 still?

My 6/5 is too warm i get hot when the air isn't freezing. Tomorrow is going to be warm and Im thinking about wearing my 4/3 with 1mm vest attached to hood underneath for my core. I also throw on some underarmor pants for extra mm or so. When the water was 44 and air was in the 20's I was alright for about 3 hours. Anyone else wearing a 4/3 tomorrow or should I just stick to the 6/5? I have a good tolerance to the cold and Im technically wearing a 5/3 with the under armor.

Images
    I wear 4/3 all year until I switch back to 3/2. Then again your in NJ and im in NC...

Images
    Yea sorry I meant to say Ill be surfing in LBI tomorrow. Air is really warm though.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Yea sorry I meant to say Ill be surfing in LBI tomorrow. Air is really warm though.
    I am still wearing my 4/3... was out the last swell a few days ago in my O'Neill mutant 4/3. Granted the hood is actually attached to the suit, I was plenty warm and plan on doing the same tomorrow am.

4/3 good as long as u have a hood,but I still see people with no hood.tomorrows warm and surf looks good,wind should stay offshore all day,looks like a good day tomorrow

I'd be rocking the 4/3 if it were a Drylock with no rips or leaks. The 5/4 will do for now but most days that thing is hot and heavy like a wahine convention.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Why not just paddle out at Belmar,NJ? It's going to be better there tomorrow anyways...

#alwaysbetterinbelmar

Images
    belmar is supposed to be 65 degrees!

Surfed about 2 weeks ago and my buddy was wearing a 3:2.He has a 4:3 but still deceided not to wear it.He said he was Fine.

I think you'll be fine if u have a hood and wear warm boots and gloves. I get hot in my 5/4 too but my friends r freezing even though they have 6mm suits.