LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surf Log Update

Surf Log Update

So I've surfed 6 out of the first 12 days of the year and Keeping a log or journal on all the stuff we talked about before.
    I have to say so far it's been pretty great, not the tremendous 23 footers of Belmar but just the right stuff for my limited talent level. The stoke is great. I hope the rest of you are having a great surf season here on the east coast.

Images
    I'm still slacking on the log......That doesn't sound right.
    I took this before I surfed today. No turns, just tubes.
    image.jpg
    This wave was about 1-2 overhead, not quite 27 ft but it was good.
    Last edited by Doug; Jan 12, 2014 at 10:40 PM.

3/12 here, not bad since I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery. Surfed yesterday, me and a friend scored some waiste high fun ones(in trunks).

Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    So I've surfed 6 out of the first 12 days of the year and Keeping a log or journal on all the stuff we talked about before.
    I have to say so far it's been pretty great, not the tremendous 23 footers of Belmar but just the right stuff for my limited talent level. The stoke is great. I hope the rest of you are having a great surf season here on the east coast.
    Like........

Images
    Hey Betty did you get out last Saturday, chest high and super clean, went out in the afternoon on the incoming tide, it was really fun.

counting today i have 4 outta 12. but i also just started a new job...so i'll catch up soon enough!!!

1-12-2014 sse swell 008.jpg

I caught a few nice ones all the way to the beach . Real fun , but had to wait for the right sets to line up . Plus air temps @ 48 , made it more enjoyable .

Images
    1/12... :/ 3/2 wasnt enough for the water here. Boots and new wetty came in past few days.. but now its flat!

I think I've surfed 5/12 . I have a lot of exams this week ugh but hey I'm paddling out at least three times this week in this little swell we're getting

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    1/12... :/ 3/2 wasnt enough for the water here. Boots and new wetty came in past few days.. but now its flat!
    come on a 60 year old dude paddled out last week in a 3/2 no booties or gloves.. only was out for a hour but still. i guess they dont make surfers like they used to.