LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Was great at the rocks in wildwood. Didn't get out till 4 but it was still Fun. Chest to head high and perfect long barreling waves
    I think I had some of the best waves. This winter.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    pjb, I dont even know where to begin. You can have the swellies, haha! glad you feel proud of them! I have a life and a wife and friends and surf a half dozen times a week.

I dont attack drug addicts, thats their business. I mock a tool who thinks its cool to be a heroin addict. I guess you dont have anything going on in your life so you have to talk about another part of your life where you where an even BIGGER loser.

I think anyone who advocates the use of physical force is wrong. Shaming people is just fine. I use shame and words, while you rely on the state and men with guns to carry out your wishes of 'utopia'.

keep up the verbosity pjb, you type a bunch of words and it goes no where!
    never beat you in an argument! I take that as a compliment, you Holden caulfeild wannabe!

I cant help but laugh at what a complete imbecile you truly are, calling me out on BS? what bs? you truly are delusional
    If dope addiction was "cool," I'd still be doing it. And actually, some won't admit it, it is kind of cool. People are fascinated by the rebel, outlaw, drug addict. Lindsay Lohan tops the headlines with every substance consumed, people read and prop Hunter S. Thompson, and people watch movies and TV shows aboot drugs and addicts all the time. Even if I think dope is cool, isn't that "My Business?"

Wow, you have a wife and surf a half dozen of times a week. Wow. You say you have had no problems being a white transplant in Hawaii, huh? So, I guess one can assume that you are only a wise-arse, snarky type on the computer, huh? Yeah, that's pretty obvious.

You claim to hate the government and anyone controlling others - a live and let live type of philosophy, no? But constantly you degrade those who get family support. What's it to you if Joey gets a trust fund from Uncle John. How does that affect you? What business is it of yours? If it makes you feel any better, I don't have any money, and my 5 mil sucks.. I'm proud to be what typical society(which you are part of even though you claim to be a revolutionary) calls a "loser."

You see, MIS-13, I truly buck the system that you claim to despise so much. I want no part of it. There's consequences to being true to yourself. You don't have the courage to be true to your convictions.

Everytime, I'm getting hassled by republicans on here, you swoop in and support them. But......but I thought you despised all forms of government. What's with that? You should dislike conservatives more than anything as they claim to be for "less government" but are responsible for most of the freedom suppressing laws on the books.

Hey if Hurricane Butch totaled Oahu, and I mean totally dude, I bet you'd be the first in line for federal aid. "You betcha"....that was Sarah Palin.

Ha, I like how you tell me aboot your wonderful life. Such generalities. Tell us something personal, man.

"Loser" is me. "Looser" is what you do to a screw. Your welcome. Tsk tsk, such a humanitarian degrading others.

Images
    Sailquick: How long we should we talk aboot Sunday's waves before it's cool to hijack the thread?

Attention: If you are going to swing off-topic make sure you clear it with Sail Quick. He's the latest Swellinfo Content Director.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Funny you mention Grog.
    When I was standing there checking it with Grog, among others yesterday, he was also calling it 2 feet overhead. He's a been friend of mine for many years and one of my favorite people to surf with.

I was trying to keep my sizing in tune with reality to eliminate questionabilty because there was no rider on the first wave I posted. Machismo gets in the way of accuracy regularly and I'm not a fan of that. In other words, 2 foot means 10 different things to 10 different people. I attempted to eliminate the task of deciphering what kind of 2 feet I was talking about. "what kind of 2 feet I was talking about", doesn't that sound rediculous? To me it does, because in my crazy mind 2 feet = 2 feet which is simple compared to the widely varrying determinations made by surfers about wave height. I mean, where do you start, who's method do you follow?

Again, I was attempting to be accurate because that could of been a waist high wave. It wasn't. I informed yall that it was 2 feet overhed. I used the real 2 ft measure instead of the widely varrying surfer 2 ft measure as a courtesy to eliminate any questionability about actual height due to the lack of rider. I could care less about what you or anyone else wants to call it. If it makes you feel better, my overall call on the swell is 4-6ft at my location.

If my first pic had a surfer on it, I wouldn't have stated an approximate height because you'd be able to see for yourself and call it whatever you want. When I post mind surf photos in the future I'll leave out the attempt at accurate height description so you can guess how big or small the wave may be. Sound good?

In short, my height determination minus the surfer's version of a foot, was a courtesy to the forum, so you's knew what you were looking at.
    Hey relax, Doug, it's not that big of a deal. Talking wave heights on here is just fun. It seems to rile people up.

Hey, tell your boy Grog to give me his phone number so I can hear him give a surf report. Man, in the 80's I called that thing religiously. (201) 793 - 8849.....was that it?

Hey, you're 6'2''? Nice. I'm only 4' 10'' which kind of sucks except when I'm burrowing under fences.