LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Southern ME was good yesterday. Not great, and therefore not EPIC. Way overhead, but some chop and side-shore texture. I was out for 2 hours in the gorgeous sun and had an overall wonderful experience. Best day of the winter so far. There were 5 of us in the water, no seals, one bird, no sharks. Love it up here.

It was a nice warm day. Perfect for identifying a new leak in the wetty.

Images
    photo3.jpg

Got some fun ones yesterday as well. Snapped this pic right after my session, winds got lighter and lighter as the day went on and it just got better here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    photo3.jpg

Got some fun ones yesterday as well. Snapped this pic right after my session, winds got lighter and lighter as the day went on and it just got better here.
    Look at that, a Marlton boy throwing it out loud and proud.

Yo, what hood you reppin'? Cambridge? Heritage?

Images
    Swell even made it's way into Mystic, CT...
    Mystic firing.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Look at that, a Marlton boy throwing it out loud and proud.

Yo, what hood you reppin'? Cambridge? Heritage?
    haha damn straight! And nah, I'm in the Orchards right behind Whole Foods and the AMC8 theater right off rt73

Images
    haha damn straight! And nah, I'm in the Orchards right behind Whole Foods and the AMC8 theater right off rt73
    Oh word.....

Cambridge Park right here, back in the day. When I get too old to surf, I'm moving to the Allison Apartments and I'm going to get lit-up until I die.

Hey, stay away from the dope or you'll end up like me.........and nobody wants that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Swell even made it's way into Mystic, CT...
    Mystic firing.jpg
    nice! is that Belmar, Nj?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    nice! is that Belmar, Nj?
    You know it! That's the inside section of the reef though, second reef was twice that(not that i need to tell you you guys were rtaking off on those bombs)!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh word.....

Cambridge Park right here, back in the day. When I get too old to surf, I'm moving to the Allison Apartments and I'm going to get lit-up until I die.

Hey, stay away from the dope or you'll end up like me.........and nobody wants that.
    Ohh if you could only grasp the irony in what you just said hahaha. Why do you think I'm a zombie surfer? Junk got the best of me right after hurricane sandy and I stopped surfing altogether. Didn't make it back into the water until July... Feels good though to not have put anything in my system since then though, and I plan on keeping it that way, clean and serene lol. My surfing and life have come a far reach from what it used to be. Also ironic, my girl used to live with her rents in Ocean Acres before she moved in with me. I thought Marlton was bad with that crap until I saw that neighborhood with my own eyes lol. Anyways, I'm just happy I've got a second family/house now to crash at after I surf without having to drive 45-60 mins back to mtown along with all the fun swells we've had over the past weeks

Images
    Ohh if you could only grasp the irony in what you just said hahaha. Why do you think I'm a zombie surfer? Junk got the best of me right after hurricane sandy and I stopped surfing altogether. Didn't make it back into the water until July... Feels good though to not have put anything in my system since then though, and I plan on keeping it that way, clean and serene lol. My surfing and life have come a far reach from what it used to be. Also ironic, my girl used to live with her rents in Ocean Acres before she moved in with me. I thought Marlton was bad with that crap until I saw that neighborhood with my own eyes lol. Anyways, I'm just happy I've got a second family/house now to crash at after I surf without having to drive 45-60 mins back to mtown along with all the fun swells we've had over the past weeks
    You mean like Ocean Acres in Manahawkin? Well, yeah, but those dudes just discovered dope three years ago, and they are going bonkers these days. Cherokee's been named heroin high(by the Courier Post) since 1996.

I used to hang in Ocean Acres. Yeah, really I did. During my high school and college days. My friend basically had a house to himself when we were in high school, so we had our own gig going on there.

Wow small world, huh...or should I say small cyber world......