LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    MIS-13. He's all over the place, and contradicts himself all of the time.
    name one PJB
    and zombiesurfer, feel free to ignore me. I have known a few addicts. They all proved themselves complete sacks of garbage after biting the hand that fed them dozens of times.

    the dig was at our resident ward of the state PJB, who is essentially a brain damaged child. Normally I would refrain from mocking such a poor soul, however PJB invites the abuse I used to think PJB was alright albeit misunderstood character. now I see him for the blistering canker sore on humanity that he is

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    name one PJB
    and zombiesurfer, feel free to ignore me. I have known a few addicts. They all proved themselves complete sacks of garbage after biting the hand that fed them dozens of times.

    the dig was at our resident ward of the state PJB, who is essentially a brain damaged child. Normally I would refrain from mocking such a poor soul, however PJB invites the abuse I used to think PJB was alright albeit misunderstood character. now I see him for the blistering canker sore on humanity that he is
    Name one....ok.

    You act all supportive of freedom and letting people commit "victimless crimes" yet you talk sh!t aboot people who use drugs....oh yeah drugs other than weed.

    You've b!tched aboot drug users not taking care of themselves, but keep spewing your ANRACHY !!!

    You judge everybody and act superior, but then you talk aboot these wonderful utopias you wish to create where everybody loves each other and no one pays taxes.

    The two attitudes don't gel, partner.

    There. There's one. You want another ax me tomorrow because I'm signing off in a few minutes. Unlike you, I can keep them coming. I can back-up my BS.

    Yeah, MIS-13. Whatever you say. So what did I do to change your view of me? What, the fact that you can never beat me in an argument or the fact that I call you on your phony BS?

    And it's ok, MIS-13 you can mock this brain damaged child all you want. I feel that I'm doing Sharks Cove a big favor by letting you get some of your angst out at me instead of them.

    Oh there's another one: you call people violent (FOR NO REASON) and then you verbally attack people constantly. You are aggressive and try and make people cry but you act so virtuous........so pure and righteous.

    Hey, if I'm so terrible why are you always right behind me here? Wherever I go, your are sure to follow......Hey, hit ignore on me, bru. Yeah just use THE IGNORE function on me. Problem solved.

    But no, you could never do that. First of all, you love me deeply, and second, I'm your vehicle towards SI attention. You wouldn't know what to do without me.

    Misunderstood? I don't know, man. Seems like most of the regulars get me just fine. I did win Memeber of the Year by a landslide victory lol lol SMH SMH SMFH SMFH ROF ROF BRB BRB YOLO YOLO LMAO LMAO ROFL

    And I won Member Achievement of the Year......lol lol......

    I almost won Rookie of the Year......and I'm not even a rookie !! Lol Lol

    And The Conspiracy of the Year.........I started the conspiracy.... !! lol lol

    ( Attention SI members, I'm not bragging aboot The 2013 Swellies because of my interests. I do it because I know MIS-13 is upset that he's not as big a factor on here as he thought he would be. He thinks he's special. )

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Swell even made it's way into Mystic, CT...
    Attachment 9978

    no way mystic!? What was r.i. doing then?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    My sizing is in-tune with these legends.
    Funny you mention Grog.
    When I was standing there checking it with Grog, among others yesterday, he was also calling it 2 feet overhead. He's a been friend of mine for many years and one of my favorite people to surf with.

    I was trying to keep my sizing in tune with reality to eliminate questionabilty because there was no rider on the first wave I posted. Machismo gets in the way of accuracy regularly and I'm not a fan of that. In other words, 2 foot means 10 different things to 10 different people. I attempted to eliminate the task of deciphering what kind of 2 feet I was talking about. "what kind of 2 feet I was talking about", doesn't that sound rediculous? To me it does, because in my crazy mind 2 feet = 2 feet which is simple compared to the widely varrying determinations made by surfers about wave height. I mean, where do you start, who's method do you follow?

    Again, I was attempting to be accurate because that could of been a waist high wave. It wasn't. I informed yall that it was 2 feet overhed. I used the real 2 ft measure instead of the widely varrying surfer 2 ft measure as a courtesy to eliminate any questionability about actual height due to the lack of rider. I could care less about what you or anyone else wants to call it. If it makes you feel better, my overall call on the swell is 4-6ft at my location.

    If my first pic had a surfer on it, I wouldn't have stated an approximate height because you'd be able to see for yourself and call it whatever you want. When I post mind surf photos in the future I'll leave out the attempt at accurate height description so you can guess how big or small the wave may be. Sound good?

    In short, my height determination minus the surfer's version of a foot, was a courtesy to the forum, so you's knew what you were looking at.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,411
    pjb, I dont even know where to begin. You can have the swellies, haha! glad you feel proud of them! I have a life and a wife and friends and surf a half dozen times a week.

    I dont attack drug addicts, thats their business. I mock a tool who thinks its cool to be a heroin addict. I guess you dont have anything going on in your life so you have to talk about another part of your life where you where an even BIGGER loser.

    I think anyone who advocates the use of physical force is wrong. Shaming people is just fine. I use shame and words, while you rely on the state and men with guns to carry out your wishes of 'utopia'.

    keep up the verbosity pjb, you type a bunch of words and it goes no where!
    never beat you in an argument! I take that as a compliment, you Holden caulfeild wannabe!

    I cant help but laugh at what a complete imbecile you truly are, calling me out on BS? what bs? you truly are delusional
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Jan 13, 2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: loser, looser, whatever

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,362
    About due for a thread hijacking by the gnome...I can hear the sheep going crzy even from here...

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Monmouth - NJ
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    uh? anyone who wants to surf more than one day a week in less rubber than a tire factory?
    I got a bud who has lived in PR the last 6 years and he said the crowd factor is sooo bad..... that yes I will take sessions like we have had over PR if there are 400 guys out at Marias... I've been there 2 x a year the last 30 years and it rocks but from what I hear Jersey has been better

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Monmouth - NJ
    Posts
    220
    PS have you seen any snubs on surfline about the Caribbean this year???

    Next 2 days
    Tonight
    S winds 15 to 20 kt...diminishing to 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt late. Seas 4 to 6 ft. Mainly in S swell with a dominant period of 6 seconds. A chance of showers after midnight with vsby 1 to 3 nm.
    Tue
    W winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 4 to 5 ft. Mainly in se swell with a dominant period of 8 seconds. Periods of rain...mainly in the morning. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
    Tue Night
    SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft. Mainly in se swell with a dominant period of 8 seconds.
    Wed

    Tomorrows gonna be good again..
    W winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft. Mainly in se swell with a dominant period of 9 seconds.
    Last edited by marksharky; Jan 13, 2014 at 09:59 PM.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Images
    1
    More from Ocean County.
    890.jpg

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by marksharky View Post
    I got a bud who has lived in PR the last 6 years and he said the crowd factor is sooo bad..... that yes I will take sessions like we have had over PR if there are 400 guys out at Marias... I've been there 2 x a year the last 30 years and it rocks but from what I hear Jersey has been better
    I hear you on the crowd factor