LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Again. Nobody asked for your help. If someone asked for your help then fine, but you're just trolling for fun and winning.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    it's a scumbag move because i told people where waves break? i don't consider "locals" a problem, heck i'm a local. what i have issue with is the "secret spot" mentality or the "you're not supposed to surf here" mentality. i organized a bunch of info on the internet already into a centralized and easily understandable medium.

i don't understand the "but you're not supposed to tell them" argument from everyone. that is some silly rule like not wearing white after labor day.

and you need to travel a bit if you think that there's that many "world class" breaks in Jersey

just because they know where to go doesn't mean they're going to get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Again. Nobody asked for your help. If someone asked for your help then fine, but you're just trolling for fun and winning.
    Sums it up.

The OP stated he's been surfing for 30 yrs; if so, then why would he post information that guarantees the jamming up of already crowded breaks? See above note from NYNJ.

The OP could be pretty simple in the sense of what motivated him to do that: ....paging bitter party party of one......paging bitter party of one .....

you can tell someone how to get to Kilimanjaro but that doesn't mean they're going to reach the top. ya dig?

the people that are getting angry are the people that for some reason think they have some sort of dominion over a spot or are better than someone else cause they put the time in etc.

i'm telling people WHERE to go, not when to go.

just because they know where to go doesn't mean they're going to get in the way.
    Your posts are starting to resemble the gnome's early posts: just keep it chattering for the sake of noise.

you can tell someone how to get to Kilimanjaro but that doesn't mean they're going to reach the top. ya dig?

the people that are getting angry are the people that for some reason think they have some sort of dominion over a spot or are better than someone else cause they put the time in etc.

i'm telling people WHERE to go, not when to go.
    gnome deux

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Sums it up.

The OP stated he's been surfing for 30 yrs; if so, then why would he post information that guarantees the jamming up of already crowded breaks? See above note from NYNJ.

The OP could be pretty simple in the sense of what motivated him to do that: ....paging bitter party party of one......paging bitter party of one .....

i guess i'm bitter that so many people in surfing are so closed minded and think so highly of themselves. i'm just trying to take the knowledge that some have and get it out to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    and you need to travel a bit if you think that there's that many "world class" breaks in Jersey
    BRAH! did you forget?
    #NEVERFORGETBELMAR

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    gnome deux

honestly i think a solid discourse on this topic is fun. getting information out should be paramount to everyone.