LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    a secret spot requires, a plane ticket, a shady connection, a boat ride, a malaria scare and waves. Pullman Ave, Jenks, Cottage aren't those spots.

Its about open dialogue and transparency
    Alright Edward Surfden.. This guy is the wikileaker of Swellinfo.

Snowden exposed the NSA stuff.

Bradley Manning was responsible for the wiki-leaks stuff.

nice try tho!

at first I thought that this was just going to kill every spot in nj... but to be honest it will probably only have minimal unnoticeable impact.

I'm not trying to have a mob show up at someone's spot. I'm just trying to show everyone that there are a bunch of spots in moco. expand your horizons and you may find something fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    I'm not trying to have a mob show up at someone's spot. I'm just trying to show everyone that there are a bunch of spots in moco. expand your horizons and you may find something fun!
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions and we call that place Lowers.

If you're really not trying to be funny and piss people of you're a complete moron... If you are, well played.

People that surf in the area knows the spots. Why do you feel a need to show everyone that there are a "bunch of spots. If someone asks me where to go I have no problem helping them out, but making a list is and creating a tread is just a cu_nt move.

Take 264 to 64 to 168 to 158 to S12.

then go **** yourself.

this is really just a definitive guide as to how to post something to try and make yourself look cool. I hope a pack of merrick riding teenagers box you in and cut you off on all of these waves so you can realize how much of a doosh you are.

Cause "dude get off my wave can't you see the stickers on my nose?!?!?!? I'm ****ing pro here! and I know where all the best spots are!" will sound so good to you once you know you've helped "educate the masses" about the best spots.

even though now people like you make it so that no one actually gets to put the work in, or experience the magic of just going out at somewhere random, and it turning out great.

Ima bring ma ****in stand-up jetski up there since you showed me where to park! pull the roll-eez off the truck and bam! you got a way bigger problem than you ever anticipated!
    Can't cut off a jetski mofos

No wave will go ridden in MOCO!!!!!!!!!

this isn't about trying to look cool it's about spreading knowledge. i've surfed in monmouth county for 30+ years and i'm tired of people laying claim to the ocean like they have some pre-ordained right to be there. you don't

beernwata - so you're telling me you've never been given advice?

NO! I've put in years of searching, exploring, taking chances, missing swells at the go-to spot cause I wanted to check out something else. Yea I might talk about spots with a HANDFUL of my close friends, but this is the polar opposite of that. Granted, considering the times, i'm sure many a kid will drool over this kinda thing. but if i were to know for certain, that i've "helped" someone figure out where to surf, then I know just as much, that I've hurt their journey in finding that wave, cause I know my journey was worth it. This is like going to Busch Gardens and screaming at the top of your lungs - HEY EVERYBODY, THERE'S NO LINE ON THE ALPENGEIST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! When really half the kids that heard you, and are going to SPRINT to the alpengeist, aren't tall enough to ride it. and how much more stoked would they be, if THEY were the ones to walk up to the empty line? Do you understand the metaphor here? there's just no point to your post. google earth exists. we don't want to have to blame people like you for a crowd.

but really I don't give a **** about anything north of (censored). You can have your weiner shaped jetties and Northerner kooks all to yourself. I'm just out to prove I'm the world's most diabolical hater on SwellInfo.

Hate hate, hate hate hate. hate hate hate hate hate.

Quote Originally Posted by beerndwata View Post
    NO! I've put in years of searching, exploring, taking chances, missing swells at the go-to spot cause I wanted to check out something else. Yea I might talk about spots with a HANDFUL of my close friends, but this is the polar opposite of that. Granted, considering the times, i'm sure many a kid will drool over this kinda thing. but if i were to know for certain, that i've "helped" someone figure out where to surf, then I know just as much, that I've hurt their journey in finding that wave, cause I know my journey was worth it. This is like going to Busch Gardens and screaming at the top of your lungs - HEY EVERYBODY, THERE'S NO LINE ON THE ALPENGEIST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! When really half the kids that heard you, and are going to SPRINT to the alpengeist, aren't tall enough to ride it. and how much more stoked would they be, if THEY were the ones to walk up to the empty line? Do you understand the metaphor here? there's just no point to your post. google earth exists. we don't want to have to blame people like you for a crowd.

but really I don't give a **** about anything north of (censored). You can have your weiner shaped jetties and Northerner kooks all to yourself. I'm just out to prove I'm the world's most diabolical hater on SwellInfo.

Hate hate, hate hate hate. hate hate hate hate hate.
    thanks buck nasty!