LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anne Hathaway

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    funniest post Ive ever read. Bravo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    SECOND ONLY TO GWYNETH PALTROW.
    Make fun all you like of Anne, but don't mess with Gwyneth. Granted, I didn't think much of her at first, but then I heard her interviewed in Spanish, and she not only speaks it, but she has a sexy Spanish accent as well!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    this woman NEVER has to worry about drowning:

Wow. This was funny, made sense, and a sweet picture. A hat trick out of nowhere, Aka is that you or did your laptop get stolen?

dude 10 yards is nothing to joke about.i almost drown at the shoreline,tripped and fell face first into the 10'' deep water,i had floaties on but they weren't helping!!!I was swinging and kicking with all my will,and mr hasselhoff came and turned me over onto my back.saved my life that day.i was taught if u cant touch the bottom,u must be in the middle of the ocean.1 mile,10 miles,5ft,3yards,all the same brah.and those horseshoe crabs!!a 16 incher nearly decapitated my toe one summer,where the pucks my tmz headline??

Images
    Apparently had a similar situation in Maine yesterday:

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Sear...chterm=surfers

How embarrassing...they WALKED back from the island they were stuck on...

Quote Originally Posted by your pier View Post
    http://www.pressherald.com/news/Sear...chterm=surfers

How embarrassing...they WALKED back from the island they were stuck on...
    On the one hand, how lucky that they surf in America:
    "Meanwhile, after receiving a distress call around 3 p.m., the Coast Guard had launched boats out of its South Portland and Portsmouth, N.H., stations, and a helicopter out of Cape Cod. The Kennebunkport fire and rescue departments, its police department and the Maine Marine Patrol also responded."

On the other hand who is paying for all of this, which is essentially what these efftards caused by being clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I let this go for a few days, but I can not hold my disgust anymore.

I often wonder what kind of cretins are on this site. Horrible, apathetic, proles.....

One of our greatest lesbians almost died last week, and none of you even mentioned it. Lesbians are the most important people in society. Their ability to act and entertain us is mind blowing.

Hathaway was sucked-out to sea - almost a full ten yards from shore - by a powerful current and flailed her hands in attempt to attract attention to her situation.

Luckily a surfer happened to be nearby, and swam the ten yards to rescue the panicking Hathaway, who has been labeled a "confident swimmer."

Hathaway also managed to cut her foot during the traumatic rescue mere yards from the shoreline. She was then comforted by her fellow lesbian husband, Adam.

In a act demonstrating the importance and courage of all lesbians who grace the big screen, Hathaway was out in the danger fields the next day as she got a spot of boogieboarding in......under the watchful eye of her lesbian husband, Adam.
    I thought of this after reading this. To change your life for the worse kids, click here and do drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YSQLd7ADXU

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    I thought of this after reading this. To change your life for the worse kids, click here and do drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YSQLd7ADXU
    The ending of that sucked a$$, the rest was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Wow. This was funny, made sense, and a sweet picture. A hat trick out of nowhere, Aka is that you or did your laptop get stolen?

My recent liberation from the People's Republic has dramatically improved my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Can you imagine if Anne did die?
    Nobody from the east coast would be allowed to swim beyond a 4 foot depth.
    Dramatic scenes in ankle high water would become a huge craze.
    Drama students would be required to do the Hathaway "oh my god im going to die" face as a prerequisite for their acting career.
    And yes lesbians would have their favorite little count immortalized, living with Davy Jones.
    I am confused. Is Davey Jones of the Monkeys a lesbian too? I know he is dead and all, but I thought he was just gay.