LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anne Hathaway

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    My recent liberation from the People's Republic has dramatically improved my mood.
    What state is the Peoples' Republic?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Crewby, say something nice aboot Anne.............
    I like her giant eyes. It makes me want to SKULLFU(K her. How's that?

Images
    Man some people are saying it was all a publicity stunt. That's so not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    On the one hand, how lucky that they surf in America:
    "Meanwhile, after receiving a distress call around 3 p.m., the Coast Guard had launched boats out of its South Portland and Portsmouth, N.H., stations, and a helicopter out of Cape Cod. The Kennebunkport fire and rescue departments, its police department and the Maine Marine Patrol also responded."

On the other hand who is paying for all of this, which is essentially what these efftards caused by being clueless.
    This is a few miles from my house. I heard the sirens while walking the pooch. That woman looks pretty horrified if you zoom in on the picture. Haha! My guess is she's way under qualified to be surfing that particular break when its 6+ft. Stick to the beach, kook. Her $600 wetsuit must be what saved her.

Question - in what scenario would it be best to ditch your board? Other than if it's broken, I cannot think of a time I'd prefer to be without my board while in angry waters. ??

Images
    when and if half of it is being devoured by a sea animal - that's my best guess...

Did you notice your boy Chucky Boo Boo is a fireman in the 2nd pic?!?! I recognized him from his latex raping vine vids.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    On the one hand, how lucky that they surf in America:
    "Meanwhile, after receiving a distress call around 3 p.m., the Coast Guard had launched boats out of its South Portland and Portsmouth, N.H., stations, and a helicopter out of Cape Cod. The Kennebunkport fire and rescue departments, its police department and the Maine Marine Patrol also responded."

On the other hand who is paying for all of this, which is essentially what these efftards caused by being clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    This is a few miles from my house. I heard the sirens while walking the pooch. That woman looks pretty horrified if you zoom in on the picture. Haha! My guess is she's way under qualified to be surfing that particular break when its 6+ft. Stick to the beach, kook. Her $600 wetsuit must be what saved her.

Question - in what scenario would it be best to ditch your board? Other than if it's broken, I cannot think of a time I'd prefer to be without my board while in angry waters. ??
    Had the same reaction in re: why'd they ditch their boards in that environment? He!!, I've come up sputtering after getting rag dolled & the first thing I'm doing is scrambling for my board.

Several things in that article, as written, don't really compute.

As for chucka-boo-boo: he never computes; and, I think he may be hibernating, that chubbsy-wubbsy Maine barn animal, so let's let him snooze in peace.

Anne Hathaway is a dyke...?
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 14, 2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: the contrails of concrete

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    this woman NEVER has to worry about drowning:

Just realized that the schnozzberry kid from Super Troopers married her. Talk about hitting it big

Celebrity gossip on Swellinfo. Gentlemen, welcome to the new ground floor.

Now we have all taken a look in the mirror. It's about time.

One day, out of curiosity and introspection, I checked on the Thrasher forums, just to see if they were anything like ours. This thread is the closest we have come; their forum is full of unabashedly uncensored threads with titles like "Sick Tits" and "Drugs." Very little talk of skate spots and skateboarding. We're almost there guys. We're almost there.

I'm not sure if Anne Hathaway is a dyke, but I've had a couple beers around her, and she is definitely no alcoholic. Which means she might be gay, because everyone in Hollywood is either an addict or a homo (no offense to either). Her husband makes jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by your pier View Post
    when and if half of it is being devoured by a sea animal - that's my best guess...
    True, but in this case that would have been the headline of the article. "Maine surfer gets board EATEN by Megalodon".

PS - if you google megalodon you get awesome pictures.

PPS - here's one of my favorite movie scenes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Ufjpb8UOY