close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waves

waves

whens the next swell, is there something coming monday/tuesday of next week?

Images
    for the 6-7 day out forecasts, keep an eye on the swellinfo extended range wave maps. We will be launching 7 day forecasts by the end of the year (i hope).

looks like a little system popping off hatteras early next week, but too far out to have any certainty, especially with the weather patterns in the summer.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    for the 6-7 day out forecasts, keep an eye on the swellinfo extended range wave maps. We will be launching 7 day forecasts by the end of the year (i hope).

looks like a little system popping off hatteras early next week, but too far out to have any certainty, especially with the weather patterns in the summer.

I probably trust this site the most with forecasting and the few other sites I check are all saying Sunday/Monday/Tues right now. Not to over hype anything and it is to far out to really know but I have my fingers crossed on this one because we are due.

Images
    showing a little potential here, but as I said in the summer time the extended range forecasts of little storm systems popping off the coast can have a lot of uncertainty.

Keep an eye on the updates Swellinfo forecasts are updated twice per day at approx 5:30 am/pm.

I need to get more of these....already missing Indo...

WooooooHooooooo! Something is brewing on the horizon...... I hope.

The first day there are waves it's going to be a mad house!

Images
    yea its gonna be insane out there if there is anything

I'm clearing my schedule, looks like possibly a ridable swell in the forecast for Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    The first day there are waves it's going to be a mad house!
    Yup! Good thing I know where to go. Hope everyone's got their secret spot scoped out. Me, I'll be at the surfing beach..... the best waves ALWAYS break there

Place this code at the end of your tag: