LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FREE Surf Camps

FREE Surf Camps

Son Followers Ministry is gearing up for its 2014 season. Camps will start in March and run through November. Over the next 6 weeks we will be in preparation for camps. We are looking for volunteers, soft-top boards, 8x10 enclosed trailer, and many other items. If you would like to get involved and be a part of this ministry call Wayne 321-626-9107. Camps are open to kids 7-17 years of age, so if you live in the Cocoa Beach area or visiting the area sign up for this FREE camp. For more info go to our website www.sonfollowersministry.com or check out our FB page Son Followers Ministry. Also if you are interested in starting something like this yourself....we will come to your beach and do one of theses camps.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

Wayne

I'd like to start one. I bought a white van and blacked out the windows. You like a trailer better.
    I got duct tape, rope and chloroform. What other supplies do you need to start?

I kid, I kid.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I'd like to start one. I bought a white van and blacked out the windows. You like a trailer better.
    I got duct tape, rope and chloroform. What other supplies do you need to start?

I kid, I kid.
    you might want a private shower curtain, no one wants to send the kiddies home with sand all in their swimsuits. but such diligence might be misinterpreted by ignorant onlookers.

are atheist surfers allowed to attend?

hello I would also like to solicit free things here through ali baba and pastafaria. I could use a nice rolling tool box, at least 10 drawer, something nice and heavy like snap on or matco. Could also do for one of those fancy booty dryers that you'ze guys have been talking about. How'z about a nice surf rig so I can stop getting my daily all sandy. Maybe a nice hd chevy? I'll take an enclosed trailer too while you are at it, good call. God wants a brand new Cadillac and he wants me to drive it around for him.

What kind of aloha is that? Get the F*&K out of here, Wayne.

Wayne the Insane child butt molester is back for 2014!!! He's ready to touch the little boys in their no no places and tell the girls they must wear rash guards so as not to entice the boys. And all in the name of Jesus. He has his rape van all set up with a water bed and tons of lube. Wayne conducts free surf camps and all you have to do is follow his beliefs and attend a sermon. Wayne do us all a favor and follow Leethestuds advice and get the FU(K out of SI!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

I am impacting the coast for common sense. gimme free sh!t!!!!

Wayne is impacting the kids with pen!s.

The people that seriously respond usually respond to the phone #. All you guys behind the screen keep amusing yourselves. In all actuality I really cannot imagine where you get your ideas. Must have had a rough life. Give me a call maybe we can help you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    The people that seriously respond usually respond to the phone #. All you guys behind the screen keep amusing yourselves. In all actuality I really cannot imagine where you get your ideas. Must have had a rough life. Give me a call maybe we can help you through it.
    Careful what you wish for man, we may just blow that phone up 24/7. I got free long distance and can call all day and night!