LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    if your so nasty on a surfboard then why are you asking people for board advice, sounds to me like a kook in wolf's clothing, no one cares on this site that you have a degree from Stanford University, before you come on to a forum and act like your hot **** on a board realize that there are plenty of people on this site that probably can surf just as good or better then you. Next time you wanna ask a question be humble and ask instead of crying to us that no one answered your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Williams View Post
    Ah, on the contrary sir, just got back and I can confirm there was minumal contact between myself and the reefs. As a matter of fact, I shredded like the champ that I am. Oh and thanks for your advice on the mullah, I've got lots of it but I guess that's what a degree from Stanford (ever heard of it?) will do for you.

Do you even surf bro? I can meet up with you and give out some lessons, let me know
    No one cares if you have a degree from Stanford. C's get degrees, and a degree itself never made anybody any money. Most financially successful business people I know never went to college.

Your reading comprehension does need work though. Maybe you missed those lectures because you were out "walking it like a pro". I didn't give any advise on money. If I had, I might have suggested you save your 200k degree for something else. Do you carry that piece of paper around in your wallet? I bet you do.

I'd love to meet up. The only person giving out a lesson is going to be me...and it ain't gonna be a surf lesson.

Images
    Hahahahaha this thread took an entertaining turn!

Be Careful. I think Gary Williams could really be Richard Sherman. It All fits...Stanford, lots of "mullah," big mouth, vacationing after the Superbowl.

I think Gary Williams is a wanna be, poser kid who thinks he is hot crap behind his keyboard. I bet he is 5'4", 98lbs and looks like a wet noodle and has never surfed anything over waist high windswell.

Images
    Maybe a refined and cultured version of shred?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Maybe a refined and cultured version of shred?
    That had crossed my mind too. Or that guy from last year who talked about locals and how he ruled them and made $300K+ a year.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    That had crossed my mind too. Or that guy from last year who talked about locals and how he ruled them and made $300K+ a year.
    Yeah, that dude was a character, can't recall his name off the top of my head...but that thread was bumped semi-recently right?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Yeah, that dude was a character, can't recall his name off the top of my head...but that thread was bumped semi-recently right?
    Yeah it was bumped right at the start of the new SI World Order.

Images
    Ahh correct you are sir, good call...I like your nomenclature for the new era as well.