LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'd be more concerned with the real threat of radiation from the sun.
    Surfers at any beach are at an increased risk of skin cancer from the sun's radiation.

Images
    are you kidding me? i just got back from maui. i'll go back there for the rest of my life radiation or not haha.

let me tell you guys something. I lived on east coast my whole life (NJ and NC) and surfed all the best breaks around there and a lot of them at their best day as well. Now i'm in hawaii.. and you realize how much of a freaking joke east coast surfing is. just sayin.

Exclamation 'after glow'

there are more waves below the equator than above it. also aussie girls like american guys….

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    This is what our lovely governing humans did (and still do) to their fellow citizens:

"During the 1950s, the mushroom clouds from atmospheric tests could be seen for almost 100 mi (160 km). The city of Las Vegas experienced noticeable seismic effects, and the distant mushroom clouds, which could be seen from the downtown hotels, became tourist attractions. St. George, Utah, received the brunt of the fallout of above-ground nuclear testing in the Yucca Flats/Nevada Test Site. Winds routinely carried the fallout of these tests directly through St. George and southern Utah. Marked increases in cancers, such as leukemia, lymphoma, thyroid cancer, breast cancer, melanoma, bone cancer, brain tumors, and gastrointestinal tract cancers, were reported from the mid-1950s through 1980."
    There's a great documentary called The Day After Trinity that covers the Manhattan Project in it's entirety. A lot of the physicists involved were interviewed, several of them in tears when discussing the implications of their work. Also interviews residents living nearby at the time, one of whom mentions how the test explosion was so bright that her blind sister saw it. In my humble opinion, the day we figured out how to recreate what happens on the sun is the day we sealed our fate.

Go ahead a move. It shouldn't be too hard to evacuate after the effects become undeniable. how long will that take when the government controls the media, and the Corporations own the government? probably too long. I've gotten off all seafood, and, for me, that was harder than getting off "the sniff"(which wasn't hard at all).
    Last edited by chicharronne; Jan 16, 2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: forgot an f

Radiation and good wave or FEMA Internment Camps? I'll take the radiation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    ever since i was a young surfer i wanted to live in California or Hawaii. Now with the radiation threat on the west coast i have never been more content with being an eastcoast surfer. Dress warm and all your wildest dreams can come true.
    There are sharks on the east coast too, looks like you won't be surfing anywhere any more.

Quote Originally Posted by waverlysurf View Post
    let me tell you guys something. I lived on east coast my whole life (NJ and NC) and surfed all the best breaks around there and a lot of them at their best day as well. Now i'm in hawaii.. and you realize how much of a freaking joke east coast surfing is. just sayin.
    "Did I ever tell you you're my hero?"...
    Sing us another song ..

Images
    I had always dreamed to move to cali... then I dreamed some more about Hawaii... and actually went out there to look for a job... THEN I found Belmar, NJ and was finally content...

#BelmarWhereCaliandHawaiiMeet