LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by waverlysurf View Post
    let me tell you guys something. I lived on east coast my whole life (NJ and NC) and surfed all the best breaks around there and a lot of them at their best day as well. Now i'm in hawaii.. and you realize how much of a freaking joke east coast surfing is. just sayin.
    yea dude,a 2ft hawaiin swell is the eastcoast maxed out.if your a true surfer u want to go to hawaii atleast once.late january is the best time since most of the pros went back home after the triple crown.the pacific is a different animal.our epic doomsday swell is like the inside sandbar at pipe on a small decreasing swell.since im an eastcoaster,i dont even bother telling people i surf.they tend to laugh and say nj has no waves.we do get waves from time to time,but its always the same.u have to explore and get those big crazy barrels that last 1000 yards.

    places id like to go,hawaii,western africa,south africa,indo,fiji,mexico.i was thinken bout moving to mexico,but im not attracted to mexican women so i decided to stay.the waves are epic,tons of secret spots,no crowds,small waves big waves,barrels,walls,etc.id like to move to portugal or spain,great waves and great women

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    "Did I ever tell you you're my hero?"...
    Sing us another song ..
    Waverlysurd is right. A typical East coast year gives 6-10 of East Coast Epic conditions. A single swell in CA or HI will provide better surf and conditions. There's no comparison. Stay in NJ for family, friends, work or your gf but not for surf.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    yea dude,a 2ft hawaiin swell is the eastcoast maxed out.if your a true surfer u want to go to hawaii atleast once.late january is the best time since most of the pros went back home after the triple crown.the pacific is a different animal.our epic doomsday swell is like the inside sandbar at pipe on a small decreasing swell.since im an eastcoaster,i dont even bother telling people i surf.they tend to laugh and say nj has no waves.we do get waves from time to time,but its always the same.u have to explore and get those big crazy barrels that last 1000 yards.

    places id like to go,hawaii,western africa,south africa,indo,fiji,mexico.i was thinken bout moving to mexico,but im not attracted to mexican women so i decided to stay.the waves are epic,tons of secret spots,no crowds,small waves big waves,barrels,walls,etc.id like to move to portugal or spain,great waves and great women
    you make no sense at all..and there is no "inside sand bar" at pipe. Double overhead is not "small" by anyone's standards.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by reefscar View Post
    Waverlysurd is right. A typical East coast year gives 6-10 of East Coast Epic conditions. A single swell in CA or HI will provide better surf and conditions. There's no comparison. Stay in NJ for family, friends, work or your gf but not for surf.
    yes everyone move to CA...a single swell is better than an entire year on the East Coast. Please, everyone move there.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,946
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    "Did I ever tell you you're my hero?"...
    Sing us another song ..
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    yes everyone move to CA...a single swell is better than an entire year on the East Coast. Please, everyone move there.
    You're like the wind beneath my wings...stinkbug is on to something, no point even bothering w/ this wave riding stuff on the east coast....either move out west, or sell all your gear and find a new 'hobby'.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    There's a great documentary called The Day After Trinity that covers the Manhattan Project in it's entirety. A lot of the physicists involved were interviewed, several of them in tears when discussing the implications of their work. Also interviews residents living nearby at the time, one of whom mentions how the test explosion was so bright that her blind sister saw it. In my humble opinion, the day we figured out how to recreate what happens on the sun is the day we sealed our fate.
    Seen, well said. And I'm going to check out that doc, thanks for that referral.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,946
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Seen, well said. And I'm going to check out that doc, thanks for that referral.
    Thank you sir, and anytime. It was pretty moving to say the least. You fellers have a good afternoon.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    you make no sense at all..and there is no "inside sand bar" at pipe. Double overhead is not "small" by anyone's standards.
    really??are u retarded.

    u don't even have to surf to know pipe has an inside sandbar.
    blue crush "hey im gonna surf the sandbar instead of pipe"
    everybeach has a sandbar.never noticed anyone take off on 2nd reef and roll in til it doubles up on the inside sandbar?
    idk,maybe Kelly slater and john john Florence have no clue what they are talking about!!sandbars at pipe,pewww.
    watch the pipemasters heat review,youll learn a thing or 2.its okay stay on the eastcoast and well see u on the wct in the future

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,908


    here u go Einstein,since u are more qualified to speak on pipe rather than the 11x world champ or future 11x world champ.idk,but that inside section is def bigger than doomsday.i can hate on the eastcoast bcus I am the eastcoast

    #insidesandbar@belmar

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Carlsbad, CA
    Posts
    128
    No one from the east should ever move here. Its crowded, the water is cold, your waves are better, and now, thanks to Fukishima, the ocean is killing us off daily. The radiation is causing our sharks to grow to massive sizes and a strong taste for human meat.

    If you come to California, you will die.

    Fukishima is the best thing that has ever happened for us natives.