LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What do you dislike about my posts?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • JESUS

8 25.00%
  • SCRIPTURE

3 9.38%
  • EVERYTHING BEING FREE

4 12.50%
  • Enjoy the posts....keep posting

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

What bothers you most about these posts?

It's cold and flat, but that will not stop Jesus/surfing/free surfboards/free surf camps on SI. Have a question...what is it that bothers the same people over and over about these posts? Just trying to get some ideas for 2014. I am not on this forum to annoy you. I get the same neg. feedback from the same people over, over ,over ,over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>over. FYI positive feedback is done through phone calls by the number I provided. In 2014 I would really like to see less vulgarity on these posts and more JESUS from all. Comprende!
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Jan 17, 2014 at 02:50 AM.

To be truly fair you needed to add yourself to the poll. You bother us butt banger.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

The church has been lying to you brother. The god you are referring to are actually extraterrestrials. Maybe god is real but the church and most earth based religions are tainted with control factors. If you take every thing about god in the bible and replace it with alien or super advance life forms the whole book makes sense. Sorry to burst your bubble but its about time someone told you the truth because most people world rather feed you lies. Before there was government there was the church. in 1000 years would you really want us to be praying to the government.

e) adults believing in fairy tales and siphoning productivity from society

i think that this " jesus loving, bible bashing, community helping, youth ministering" character you've invented to troll these boards with is hilarious, it gets some good threads going......but like the above poster stated, you really need to add more "alien" anal probing to the religious stuff.......................hilarity!

Images
    Wayne I want to see you post a video of yourself shouting " I am a false profit and god is a superstition!"

C'mon man it would be timeless SI material, you could be a legend, immortalized like a god but only you will die and your soul may linger on in the inter webs purgatory

slap me in the forehead to heal the crabs i got from bilthy's wife

Wait whats the number to the Charles Taylor fan line?

Images
    Wayne here's a template for your new video coming soon

Oh yeah this movie kicks arse btw.

Images
    I wouldn't keep asking for abuse, just post what your gonna post and don't worry about the rest.