LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Surf fishing study

My study is over many years of dealing with redneck scum throwing their hooks of death at any place they feel like. Even if there are swimmers, kids, kooks, and us surfers around. I have asked these self absorbed people over 50 different times to be cautious of swimmers only to be meet with arrogant its all about me responses. My conclusion is that 90% of these people are as stupid as they look. Fight back in a subtle manner remember they usually have knifes in their quiver. Unite surf world.
    Last edited by Wacky kooky; Jan 16, 2014 at 05:22 PM.

what the heck is this bro talking about???

This is the first post I have ever felt the need to comment on in a long time. Surfing is just one of the many ways to immerse yourself into the shoreman/waterman's culture. If you grew up on the water like I have, then you would probably agree that recreational fishing is an excellent way to showcase your knowledge of the ocean, and your mastery of it's tides etc. So I would think twice before calling on the surf community to unite against fisherman- you missed that fact that 90% of avid surfers fish their butts off....
    Last edited by 8lunts; Jan 16, 2014 at 03:52 PM.

3. gotta agree with that, fishings awesome

Yeah i got my bubba blade ready to slice and dice any surfer that rides over my line on a two foot day

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Yeah i got my bubba blade ready to slice and dice any surfer that rides over my line on a two foot day
    Surf fisherman are ignorant douchebags and the eastcoast is full of redneck white trash surfers. I would rather go to jersey with the Agro city slicker shredders. Fight back against fishermen!! There all self absorbed and robbing the ocean of what little fish it has left. Then letting them go bad in the freezer or chopping them up for bait. That's real appreciation of the TRUE watermans journey to the ocean.

If you think that surf fishermen are robbing the ocean of fish you're an idiot. They take less fish out than any other type of fishermen.
    I fish almost everyday during the season (from my boat 99% of the time) . I only keep fish when I'm going to eat it. Most do the same. Fishermen are more conscious of sustaining the fish #'s than anyone else.
    Are their guys that kill everything they catch, yes. But that a very small percentage.
    I've watched the striped bass population sky rocket since I was a kid. And that's what surf fishermen are targeting most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    Surf fisherman are ignorant douchebags and the eastcoast is full of redneck white trash surfers. I would rather go to jersey with the Agro city slicker shredders. Fight back against fishermen!! There all self absorbed and robbing the ocean of what little fish it has left. Then letting them go bad in the freezer or chopping them up for bait. That's real appreciation of the TRUE watermans journey to the ocean.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    I'd rather catch some money fish than try to look like a professional surfer and stomp the **** out of some 2 foot waves with my $700 short board in august. lol its all part of being a well rounded waterman, get with the program

I fish and surf and have been doing so since I was a little kid. I don't agree with fishermen casting at people but other than that fishing is awesome. In my experiences some fisherman are douches and i have grabbed a line that came too close in the lineup bit it off kept the gear and caught fish on it from my boat. Some surfers are just as big of douche bags, coming down the line hot with no control in crowded conditions or always sitting too far inside like a speed bump or paddling out in 3 foot waves when someone or multiple people were fishing first. You would know an ignorant douche bag or a redneck white trash surfer if you saw them, you are one of them.

When fools hear the truth they get mad. When wise men hear the truth they listen and get wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    When fools hear the truth they get mad. When wise men hear the truth they listen and get wiser.
    Great! When do you want to learn how to fish?