LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I tried listening to the posts, but they are really really quiet. maybe I'm doing it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    Honestly i don't like to fish maybe because i don't drink. The fishermen on this thread could be among the 10% that i exempted from this study. By the way i did a real study of how fishermen act on and off the beach. Most of them are real jerks when they drink and most of the time they are drinking while fishing. This behavior ruins the good times of all the sober people who find fun in things that don't require being drunk to have fun.
    You need to do a study your self on and off the beach to discover that you sound like my girl friend during her period ...Face reality, lots of surfers drink and some even surf drunk. People in all walks of life drink or get drunk that doesn't mean they are douche bags like you. It just means they are drunk. Some people in all walks of life whether it be fishing, running, skating, surfing, kayaking, walking, working, sewing, curling, and so on are douche bags like you, some are not. And P.S. save the Confucius quotes for someone who will think it was an original thought of yours if Confucius himself heard you right now he would philosophize that you are a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I tried listening to the posts, but they are really really quiet. maybe I'm doing it wrong
    Ha Wacky Douchey went back and edited his post to say read instead of listened.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 16, 2014 at 10:26 PM.

You sound mad bra bra

You sound mad bra bra
    You sound like a teenage girl on the rag.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

You have said some of the dumbest sh!t I've ever heard all in one thread.
    Your thread was targeted toward surf fishermen. You have never done a study on surf fishermen and found that 90% drink when they fish. That's just absurd.
    You should be proud and I'm am actually impressed. You have managed to get every fact you stated incorrect. Did you get an F on your paper or whatever you project was? Or was your teacher/professor as stupid as you?

Honestly i don't like to fish maybe because i don't drink. The fishermen on this thread could be among the 10% that i exempted from this study. By the way i did a real study of how fishermen act on and off the beach. Most of them are real jerks when they drink and most of the time they are drinking while fishing. This behavior ruins the good times of all the sober people who find fun in things that don't require being drunk to have fun.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by revelwoacause View Post
    nice ready fish is that nc or sc?

The conclusion is 90% of surf fishermen are arrogant. Just read the posts. Now imagine if you were to walk up to one of these people and say hey do you mind there are a lot of swimmers in the water right now. We haven't seen you catch a fish in two days. Do you mind finding another spot while the kids are in the water. From the examples of the responses in this thread what do you think this surf fishermen would say? You would get a arrogant insulting self centered response. Now let me remind you that these are surf fishermen who also surf that are posting arrogant remarks on here. Now imagine if this surf fisherman never knew about right of way and respect in the ocean. How arrogant do you think he would be then?

I love fishing, but as a surfer i hate fishermen. On many occasions i have had fights with fishermen for casting there line a foot away from me. A lot of times i do my best to ignore it, but sometime they yell at me for surfing where they fish. I have seen surfers get hooked and tangled in lines 3x since this summer. Theres got to be some mutual etiquette for us both, but in the mean time i got no problem joining the hate wagon.

-staystoked...