LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    The conclusion is 90% of surf fishermen are arrogant. Just read the posts. Now imagine if you were to walk up to one of these people and say hey do you mind there are a lot of swimmers in the water right now. We haven't seen you catch a fish in two days. Do you mind finding another spot while the kids are in the water. From the examples of the responses in this thread what do you think this surf fishermen would say? You would get a arrogant insulting self centered response. Now let me remind you that these are surf fishermen who also surf that are posting arrogant remarks on here. Now imagine if this surf fisherman never knew about right of way and respect in the ocean. How arrogant do you think he would be then?
    Arrogant or not if the fishermen were there first then they were there first. I have talked to guys surf fishing who cast into me and my buddies surfing and 90% or more of the time they were nice about moving or being more careful. You keep using the word arrogant to describe the fishermen but you classifying them as jerks and what not based on your "study" is far more arrogant than any surf fisher I have ever run in to. You truly live up to your name you Wack A$$ Kook. Can you even ride a surfboard or do you just cruise around with it on the roof of your "fastest whip on the block" posting on SI from your iPhone 20 and banging hindus while benching 500 lbs? Shredmachine is that you back again?

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

rcarter you are a lame

rcarter you are a lame
    preserving this gem so you cant delete it

either you are yoda or a nonnative english speaker

Wacky don't be scared of the radiation in the pacific, its gonna be safer in a radiation filled ocean as opposed to the east if word gets out who you are. All you have is internet courage, go run your mouth to some real life people and put up a thread about how it turns out.

Maybe your right... I can see why someone would want to slap you. I bet you think that everyone is a douche because everyone is mean to you... I think I just figured it out! You're the douche so everyone in your life is mean
    The conclusion is 90% of surf fishermen are arrogant. Just read the posts. Now imagine if you were to walk up to one of these people and say hey do you mind there are a lot of swimmers in the water right now. We haven't seen you catch a fish in two days. Do you mind finding another spot while the kids are in the water. From the examples of the responses in this thread what do you think this surf fishermen would say? You would get a arrogant insulting self centered response. Now let me remind you that these are surf fishermen who also surf that are posting arrogant remarks on here. Now imagine if this surf fisherman never knew about right of way and respect in the ocean. How arrogant do you think he would be then?

rcarter you are a lame
    Oh ouch I am lame! Kooky butt pounder you obviously are not liked by any of SI. You have made a complete A$$ of yourself and posted the lamest crap so far of 2014. Please do us all a favor and go get knifed by one of the fishermen you hate so much. Heres hoping we read about you washing up on the Jersey Shore in some news report on CNN.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Just some more internet gangsters. So your telling me that you are sticking up for surf fishermen because some mean guy called them redneck white trash arrogant scum. Well i have never shot a deer, i don't own any camouflage, i own no fishing rods and i have no need for a pickup truck. Just because i am from the city and i moved to the country were all i see is uneducated shorebillys with attitude problems that makes me an outcast. It sure does and i am proud of it. So go jump into your duck boots and overalls go muddin and marry you some of that woods poon. I have always been very well hated because i spew the truth and in times of universal deceit and tolerance the truth will always be meet with aggression. Go hang out with Obama were all your tolerance will be accepted.

ohh yea and all you country boys are snitches

Just some more internet gangsters. So your telling me that you are sticking up for surf fishermen because some mean guy called them redneck white trash arrogant scum. Well i have never shot a deer, i don't own any camouflage, i own no fishing rods and i have no need for a pickup truck. Just because i am from the city and i moved to the country were all i see is uneducated shorebillys with attitude problems that makes me an outcast. It sure does and i am proud of it. So go jump into your duck boots and overalls go muddin and marry you some of that woods poon. I have always been very well hated because i spew the truth and in times of universal deceit and tolerance the truth will always be meet with aggression. Go hang out with Obama were all your tolerance will be accepted.
    HA HA HA, Please, you are such a hack. Do you have a thought of your own in that head of yours. George Orwell doesn't want you stealing his quotes either. And what the hell does that idiot pres of ours have to do with this? really reaching now....

ohh my goodness did that mean wacky kooky guy stereotype. I thought they outlawed that in 2008. When the day comes were surfers start loving surf fisherman because wacky kooky was mean to them is the day you kiss Obamas butt. Everybody in the world who surfs knows that surf fishermen are jerks. But when someone stereotypes them everybody gang up on the mean guy who is spewing the truth. and the George Orwell quote is in times of universal deceit speaking the truth is a revolutionary act or something like that. And i don't think this is revolutionary act everybody knows surf fisherman aka sailors are jerks.