LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    you guys are just to easy to get a rise out of. In fact it works with most people, you just have to know were to target and not go to far. ANd by the way us city folk are destroying the country.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    If i was trying to get a response from an online community what triggers would i use? Controversy always sells, my job is to figure out what triggers a controlled controversy that benefits my cause. So here is an idea for a head line to sell. Local fishermen upset about catch and release policy. Then i add a link to a customer who sells tackle. Here is another good one for the demographic but not with fishing. Lobbyists fight for stricter hunting regulation. Bam another link to a hunting store or magazine. meanwhile every click i make money.
    Just keep clicking away big boy. Maybe you can suck my nads while you're at it

When i posted about fukushima the people on the west coast got defensive but the people on the east not so much. Why is that? it is because of human emotions. This is how marketers drive you in your except than decide process. When faced with a threat to the norm it steers you in one direction. But when your faced with options you stay put. divide is controversy, conquer is a safe haven for your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    If i was trying to get a response from an online community what triggers would i use? Controversy always sells, my job is to figure out what triggers a controlled controversy that benefits my cause. So here is an idea for a head line to sell. Local fishermen upset about catch and release policy. Then i add a link to a customer who sells tackle. Here is another good one for the demographic but not with fishing. Lobbyists fight for stricter hunting regulation. Bam another link to a hunting store or magazine. meanwhile every click i make money.
    Except that you are not posting any links and no one is clicking on sh!t dumba$$. And we got a multi page Fukushima thread that has rehashed this topic over and over again and Arcy our resident conspiracy theorist has not been on in a while so that is why we don't give a rats a$$.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 17, 2014 at 02:08 AM.

the eastcoast is full of redneck white trash surfers.
    I can confirm this is partially true. I had a 4/3 suit that rubbed my neck raw but I kept wearing it because I'm stoopid and there was lots of surf back then, although I did eventually get a turtleneck rashguard so I hope that's not too preppy to affect your scientific conclusions.

The girls at work would say things like, "Wow, who gave that to you?" and "What did you do last night?" I tried to explain how I used my thruster to slide around in sloppy, wet conditions, occasionally doing a backside re-entry, and that sex wax smelled pretty good, but they didn't get it. So eventually I stopped denying it and accepted the hicky redneck status.

Making friends wherever you go, eh Wackkookyjob?

You & GuyWilliams should get together in a certain infamous Maine barn for a bench off.
    Once it's over, don't let us know how it went. You won't have time, anyways, because the both of you will be fending off a slobbering chubby dude in a hockey mask who will try to cover both of you with latex.

Images
    Surfing, bench pressing, you name it, it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Wacky kooky;214430]Bingo, i am a internet marketer. I work all day on the computer. You chumps are just wasting your time.[/QUOTE

Good morning Kooky. I am an internet marketer too but ill admit i'm wasting my time replying to an idiot like you. If you are am internet marketer you sure have a dumb way of finding customers. You should change your job title to trolling internet douche bag.

Just some more internet gangsters. So your telling me that you are sticking up for surf fishermen because some mean guy called them redneck white trash arrogant scum. Well i have never shot a deer, i don't own any camouflage, i own no fishing rods and i have no need for a pickup truck. Just because i am from the city and i moved to the country were all i see is uneducated shorebillys with attitude problems that makes me an outcast. It sure does and i am proud of it. So go jump into your duck boots and overalls go muddin and marry you some of that woods poon. I have always been very well hated because i spew the truth and in times of universal deceit and tolerance the truth will always be meet with aggression. Go hang out with Obama were all your tolerance will be accepted.

Please don't ban him. This is so Busting Airs. Wacky, one more post and you achieve "member" status

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Man this is just too much fun. I had to IM Yankee so he can get a piece. Wacky you about to witness hate from the master when he shows up!!! The Yank is strong in the ways of the hate. Release the Kraken!!!!