LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What do you dislike about my posts?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • JESUS

8 25.00%
  • SCRIPTURE

3 9.38%
  • EVERYTHING BEING FREE

4 12.50%
  • Enjoy the posts....keep posting

17 53.13%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    E.) Posting religion on a surf site..........>>>dumba$$

I'm a bit concerned: Spicoli & chucka-boo-boo were silent for a week or so.....yet, both have reappeared on the same day here in the SI Forum madness place. Archy may be sensing a conspiracy there.

Say it ain't so, Spicoli.....say you're not a chubby barn animal living with latex love dolls & a video camera in Maine.

Somebody got some splainin' to do....?

As for you, wayne the insane....did your van get impounded again for violating the court order against bringing it within 2 miles of any school in Florida?

When people try to convert other people to their religion, it implies that they think other's beliefs are wrong. That is the definition of arrogance.

When religious types believe it is their mission in life to save others from eternal damnation, they are just trying to make themselves feel more important that they are. It is self-righteous.

Trying to lure kids into hearing a sermon by offering them a fun outing is a bait and switch. It's dishonest.

so...my answer is: E) The self righteous arrogance and deceit of the whole "surfing" for Jesus idea.

In case what I posted above doesn't compute, let me translate it to your language:

Proverbs 20:11
    Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.

Because your motivations are self serving, your work is not pure. Because you are utilizing a bait and switch technique, it is not right.

Feel free to believe whatever you like, we have freedom of religion in this country, but I feel we should also have freedom FROM religion, so unless someone asks, you can keep the proselytizing to yourself.

I'll bite.
    What I find troubling is the bitter, hateful, and falsely accusatory nature of most of the responses you receive. But it's a sad reflection of them than of you. They just don't get it. Hopefully some day they will.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    I'll bite.
    What I find troubling is the bitter, hateful, and falsely accusatory nature of most of the responses you receive. But it's a sad reflection of them than of you. They just don't get it. Hopefully some day they will.
    Bite this. Oh wait, you & wayne the insane already have your red tether balls in thine orifices.

the choices in your poll are dumb, wayne. So, if I don't want to hear you try to convince me to join your cult once a week, or even panhandling for free stuff, I hate jesus or scripture or "everything being free". WTF Wayne. I just don't want to hang out with you, not at all. Can you make that an option in your poll?

Images
    Wayne you really seem to enjoy punishment so much sometimes I think you dress like this guy...
    10.jpg

E)Absolutly Nothing. Get a suit and a briefcase stop being lazy and go knock on doors.