LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    You should have a YouTube account anyway. You post on a forum, you should be one with the web and have YouTube.
    One with the web, I like that...I'll try to make it happen soon.

rcarter's holding it down, but yankee has a really unique ability to let sheer vitriolic hate flow through the keys. Gary I wish you luck but the competition is pretty solid. Godspeed in your quest. I'm outta here, you fellers have a good weekend hope you get some.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Jan 17, 2014 at 08:20 PM.

Images
    Yankee's gonna get pissed you folks trying to get the HOTY 2014 award...he's gonna....

http://youtu.be/_0vV4VedXqE

Images
    yall have to compete with me and trust me im the best of the best. try me, everyday allday everyday #dirty south # belmarbarrels

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    One with the web, I like that...I'll try to make it happen soon.

rcarter's holding it down, but yankee has a really unique ability to let sheer vitriolic hate flow through the keys. Gary I wish you luck but the competition is pretty solid. Godspeed in your quest. I'm outta here, you fellers have a good weekend hope you get some.
    As far as haters go I think GG alin will always and forever take the cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7qDL---HWU

Listen to your elders, Creepy Williams. Especially anyone describing himself as a Great White Ape.

Here's the dealio, sparky: you don't just "declare" for HOTY, then, what, sit back & doodle your noodle while mummy cooks you supper? You've got to actually do something, you little snark bucket, as if that's even a concept in your world of the millenials. Millenials.....hayzeus effing keerist, the twitching twits that the rest of us have been afflicted with in modern society.

You "declare." wtf

I declare this: that, numero uno, you have to actually DO a bit of hating; that poseur crap you're trying to pull off by wearing a scowl whilst wearing the overpriced crap that you told mummy to buy you from the 'Swell' catalog, yeah that crap, that ain't gonna get it done, sparky.

Take a position. No, not your usual position kneeling in front of RCarter, take a position, prove your mettle. There's all kinds of things running around this world that need adjustments.

There's gnomes, and Maine-boo-boos and bald heathens in South Carolina and van driving surfboard toting child molesters and conspiracy wack jobs and surf poseurs and, well, what, do I have to lead you around by that red ball tether jammed in your mouth?

I've no time for this, lemming, there's hatin' to be done & I'm late as it is. Get your bush league act together & figure it out. Otherwise, we send you to New Zealand with the word 'sheeple' tattooed across your chest. You'll be popular over there.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 18, 2014 at 02:08 AM.

YES.... All hail the king of the North! He has many bannermen.

"I got some kind of hate
    I got some kind of hate
    I got some kind of hate
    ... For the human race"
    Last edited by Slashdog; Jan 18, 2014 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Prepositionz

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7qDL---HWU

Listen to your elders, Creepy Williams. Especially anyone describing himself as a Great White Ape.

Here's the dealio, sparky: you don't just "declare" for HOTY, then, what, sit back & doodle your noodle while mummy cooks you supper? You've got to actually do something, you little snark bucket, as if that's even a concept in your world of the millenials. Millenials.....hayzeus effing keerist, the twitching twits that the rest of us have been afflicted with in modern society.

You "declare." wtf

I declare this: that, numero uno, you have to actually DO a bit of hating; that poseur crap you're trying to pull off by wearing a scowl whilst wearing the overpriced crap that you told mummy to buy you from the 'Swell' catalog, yeah that crap, that ain't gonna get it done, sparky.

Take a position. No, not your usual position kneeling in front of RCarter, take a position, prove your mettle. There's all kinds of things running around this world that need adjustments.

There's gnomes, and Maine-boo-boos and bald heathens in South Carolina and van driving surfboard toting child molesters and conspiracy wack jobs and surf poseurs and, well, what, do I have to lead you around by that red ball tether jammed in your mouth?

I've no time for this, lemming, there's hatin' to be done & I'm late as it is. Get your bush league act together & figure it out. Otherwise, we send you to New Zealand with the word 'sheeple' tattooed across your chest. You'll be popular over there.
    Now that's how you hate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Williams View Post
    I herby announce my intention to run for HOTY 2014
    Shiela, you need a minimum of 150 posts and 90 days on SI to even discuss community issues, yet you're self-nominating already? That's not even valid if you double up my posts per day average for the next year. Why even start a lost cause? You have no idea who you're up against for the HOTY GRAIL '14.

Beat it, wacky kook!

Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    You should have a YouTube account anyway. You post on a forum, you should be one with the web and have YouTube.
    White Sea Ape is back! Bumping up a storm like a good brah. The braddah even went and got a first-class avatar! Man, I go MIA on the forum for half a week and all sorts of shenanigans break out. I probably missed a battle between Gruvi and jackrichard, too.