LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff to Do

Stuff to Do

What do you guys enjoy doing when you're not in the water? I have got into shaping handplanes and I love to skate but after awhile I want to change it up.

Images
    getting my Raspberry Pi up and running is my current project.

coach soccer...

Getting buzzed-out on codeine and listening to Black Sabbath.

Just kidding. But one night a couple weeks ago I had a cough for days that would not go way. Took some Tylenol with codeine and actually did listen to some Sabbath from the 70s. Slept good that night and the cough was practically gone the next day. It seemed to have worked. Anyway, sorry for the digression.

I have a job, family, a house, a bunch of cars, and three dogs. So there are requirements there I can't ignore. Free time activities nowadays in addition to surfing include running, working out, banjo picking, and raising rattlesnakes for our church's revivals which you are all welcome to attend.
    ...I'm kidding about the last one.

Plink gophers with an air gun. ITSTRIPSTHEWAXORELSEITGETSTHEHOSE. Cruise Craigslist for boards, sell boards on Craigslist. Hackity, hackity, hackity. Clear emissions codes, farkin CARB mfrackers. Garden, the tomatoes hate me. Dig fallout shelter. See how many bottles of Hoppes 9 I can burn through, you thonk boards are expensive, ha! Poison gophers. Befriend the brown widows, become one of them, burn them with fire. Sit in traffic. Potty training. Try to melt sand, vaporize gold, disintegrate silver and avoid carbon. Be a good neighbor, build taller fences, bigger walls, and plant cactuses. Wear sunscreen. Yoga. Jog. Try not to drink and eat chips. Drink and eat chips. Cross fit. Jog some more. Go to the park, play on the jungle gym, the swings, appreciate the finer points of Barney and Dinosaur Train, oooowooohoooo Dinosaur Train. BBQ brontosaurus ribs. Fix dings. Stare at surfboards. Try to keep the romance alive. Avoid Facebook. Pretend I know what I'm doing. Drool over the sexy woman in my life. Try not to worry too much, try to be a good father and husband and son and brother and cousin and friend. Learn some new stuff about that thing I do to pay the bills. Go to the chiropractor. Go to the masseuse. Lament over entropy, 17 car accidents, beat haole day, a wired jaw, motorcycles, bucking horses, too many wipeouts, and the fact that acetaminophen causes liver damage. Vaporize.

Trail Riding, Downhill riding, hiking, training, enjoying the fact that I don't have children.

Exclamation blam blam

the second best sport is duck hunting.

Images
    "Try not to drink and eat chips. Drink and eat chips"
    Good one Gaff.

When it's flat, I surf fish or play some golf, a little skating and bike riding, use to ski, but a long drive to do it..Really enjoy working in the garden, landscaping, and on my koi pond...love doing stuff outside. When iam inside, enjoy messing around my home theater...and just hanging with my family and friends.

A couple of things that I like to do are: build my own surfboards/handplanes, Mountain Bike, Snowboard, work on the bike
    custom 2.jpg
    custom 4.jpg
    mtb 5.jpg
    snowboard 1.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    Last edited by rstoup; Jan 18, 2014 at 02:36 PM.