LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff to Do

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    when I was young and lived close to the woods,i had one of those bs snowboards,that just have the straps u slide ur foot through,not the clickity clack lockin straps.we had a lot of big hills and plenty of snow.i don't know much about snowboards or the brands,but I had a roommate a long time ago who was big into snowboarding,he was sponsored by some company called burton or something,and some grenade logo.we were going through a rough batch and ended up getting evicted,and I came home from work one day and I swear to god,this dude left without saying a word and took the toilet paper,noodles,chicken still in packages,toothpaste,ellios pizza,he cleaned me out for some reason.he happened to leave 2 of his snowboards behind,and as pissed as I was at the moment,i took a hammer to his boards and destroyed them.and those boards were really hard to break.so I bashed them up and left them in the yard of his gf house.wish I would've kept them.i been trying to go snowboarding for a long time at on of those spots like mountain creek,but could never fork up the dough to go.lol thinking about it,i remember right before we moved,there was a little black kid trying real hard to skateboard on one of those cheap kmart boards,so I gave the little kid my buddys skateboard to keep.maybe that's why he robbed me blind lol
    Yet another amazing Cepriano tale. Somehow he manages to combine eviction, snowboard vandalism, and Ellios, not to mention a kind-hearted moment of charity with a racist comment on top. This man truly deserved some sort of nomination in the SI circle-jerk.

Cep, don't bother with Mountain Creek unless you drive there. Save up, wait for a flat spell, and head to the Poconos at least; can't be too far from you. If you have extra money/time, anything in the Adirondacks or Vermont will be even better. If you get yourself to Camelback, look up Woody's Country House, and get yourself some of the best goddamn wings in the nation.

So, yeah. Stuff to do. I try to continuously:

-Eat stupid amounts of Chicken Wings, once a week, at a minimum.
    -Write & Play music.
    -Find new music. It keeps you young, feeds the stoke.
    -Draw & Paint (I've been slacking hard on this one)
    -Read; Orwell, Skate/Surf mags, some zombie bullsh*t ... you really can't go wrong with reading. Especially Orwell. He is the original motherf*ckin hater by the way; king of the haters for all eternity.
    -Skate (I had also been slacking hard on this, but I've been doing pretty good lately. No, not a Carver.)
    -Chat up Rando's
    -Spew irreverent malevolence

When I can find the time or inspiration, I'll travel or plan fantasy travels, write, work on some sort of DIY/improvement project, or do something sweet for the girlfriend (I've been slacking hard on this one too).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    it really does. it is definitely still a thrill to find a great new band/artist.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    it really does. it is definitely still a thrill to find a great new band/artist.
    Finding and developing a new appreciation for the old ones that you did not pay much attention to in the past can be a thrill as well.

4. Photography, reading, cooking, playing ukulele (not well, admittedly), starting my small business, mind surfing

SharkEX - www.sharkex.com

Tons of extra stuff to do. When I lived in Jerz, I rode downhill bikes and snowboards.

I'm also trying to make a surfboard out of aluminum this year. Anyone ever heard of this being done?

no.
    let us know. i'm curious cause it seems to work well in canoes. also, a sup?????

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wb surfer View Post
    What do you guys enjoy doing when you're not in the water?
    Masturbate.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    I'm also trying to make a surfboard out of aluminum this year. Anyone ever heard of this being done?

no.
    let us know. i'm curious cause it seems to work well in canoes. also, a sup?????
    idk it could be a good idea,but it could also be dangerous.aluminum is light so youd glide very fast,but if u get hit by one,id imagine it could get bloody.most boats are made of aluminium so it should work well in water

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Yet another amazing Cepriano tale. Somehow he manages to combine eviction, snowboard vandalism, and Ellios, not to mention a kind-hearted moment of charity with a racist comment on top. This man truly deserved some sort of nomination in the SI circle-jerk.

Cep, don't bother with Mountain Creek unless you drive there. Save up, wait for a flat spell, and head to the Poconos at least; can't be too far from you. If you have extra money/time, anything in the Adirondacks or Vermont will be even better. If you get yourself to Camelback, look up Woody's Country House, and get yourself some of the best goddamn wings in the nation.

So, yeah. Stuff to do. I try to continuously:

-Eat stupid amounts of Chicken Wings, once a week, at a minimum.
    -Write & Play music.
    -Draw & Paint (I've been slacking hard on this one)
    -Read; Orwell, Skate/Surf mags, some zombie bullsh*t ... you really can't go wrong with reading. Especially Orwell. He is the original motherf*ckin hater by the way; king of the haters for all eternity.
    -Skate (I had also been slacking hard on this, but I've been doing pretty good lately. No, not a Carver.)
    -Chat up Rando's
    -Spew irreverent malevolence

When I can find the time or inspiration, I'll travel or plan fantasy travels, write, work on some sort of DIY/improvement project, or do something sweet for the girlfriend (I've been slacking hard on this one too).
    dude, where do you skate in NYC when their's snow all over the ground? Its been killing me that its flat AND I cant skate.

ebideh ebideh