LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff to Do

Quote Originally Posted by frontsidecrotchgrab View Post
    dude, where do you skate in NYC when their's snow all over the ground? Its been killing me that its flat AND I cant skate.
    Yeah... I'm considering taking up extreme sledding at this point. After mean mugging the rich kids in Central Park, I'll have the hills all to myself!! Just don't drop in above 110th st... If you think the Lunada Locals are bad, you'll be shocked by the attitudes on Amsterdam Ave.

Under the BQE; at the intersection of Meeker & Lorimer/Union, there's some nice little DIY concrete stuff... bank to wall, pyramidesque setups, etc. It gets wet on big rains but has been relatively safe from the snowpocalypse...

ahhh. right. thanks for the tip!

Tae Kwon Do.

Archery, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Play guitar with my band, teach my son guitar, study music theory, Nunchaku (the proper spelling) and Bo Staff practice for weapons and demo team, Golf, caddy for my son at golf tournaments and work for the most part.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Archery, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Play guitar with my band, teach my son guitar, study music theory, Nunchaku (the proper spelling) and Bo Staff practice for weapons and demo team, Golf, caddy for my son at golf tournaments and work for the most part.
    Bo staff huh? Sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Bo staff huh? Sounds familiar.

Tell you what Clementine how bout you come on up to NC and I'll give you a personal demo? Course you will leave with some stitches and broken bones but at least you can see my "skills" first hand. Better yet give it about 4-6 months and when we finish sword training I will really give you a show. I hold senior belts in 3 different disciplines of martial arts (Brown/white belt in Taekwondo, Black belt in Karate and Red belt in Hapkido), how many you got?
    Last edited by rcarter; Feb 10, 2014 at 03:40 AM.

Images
    That sounds like a pretty blatant threat there mate. You gonna go sit in the hole for another 7 days? Hope you didn't forget where your retracr password is.

Are you really unable to see any humor in the fact that you're the man that Napoleon Dynamite wanted to be?

I like skateboarding and long boarding on my street but that gets hard when there's snow on the ground and there's been a lot of snow in nj lately. Sometimes I'll jump on my indo and do some stuff but I can only do that for so long. I also do gymnastics so that helps me too. Nothing beats the adrenaline I get from surfing tho

And of course there's "Rex Kwondo":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4rRU9AK7E

Images
    I wonder if the R stands for Rico. As in Uncle Rico. Uncle RicoCarter finally caught his big break from selling Tupperware when he went corporate. Congrats uncle Rico!