LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stuff to Do

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    that one's been around for awhile. it's funny until you realize it's probably some homeless guy who got paid a few bucks to jump on a skimboard, to the amusement of whomever is watching/filming plus the rest of internet. it's on about the same pathetic level as bumfights.
    True... Schadenfreude? I guess the same could be said about the Star Wars kid video. Or this forum at times. Or reality TV. Or most of YouTube, like Fail blog. But what if you don't know the backstory? Ignorance is bliss...?

2. Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I play mankala.

Just kidding. Hike with my snow beast, remove survey stakes, work my muay thai and jiu-jitsu, read, wander, and after I pee pee in the next cup, gonna burn so much cheeb that Gaff can see my smoke signals from SD. And I'm gonna get back into gardening this spring.
    take it easy Hayduke... youre straight out of and ed abbey story, or you are him incarnated. Regardless I'm impressed by your rebellion, and jealous of your mankala ability

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    True... Schadenfreude? I guess the same could be said about the Star Wars kid video. Or this forum at times. Or reality TV. Or most of YouTube, like Fail blog. But what if you don't know the backstory? Ignorance is bliss...?

you're right. i don't know the back story and i'm making some assumptions. but you can hear the bros laughing in the background and telling him when to go - he's clearly being used for someone's entertainment. i laughed the first time i saw it but the guy is so pitiful, it ceased to be funny very quickly. for me, anyway.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    take it easy Hayduke... youre straight out of and ed abbey story, or you are him incarnated. Regardless I'm impressed by your rebellion, and jealous of your mankala ability
    Man you just made my day, for reals. Thank you for that. I am gonna PM you for a sesh one day, just have a ton of stuff going on at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    I like listening to you guys bicker about cojones
    How about Billy Ray Valentine as a "chain belt" in kung fu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvKIubY6OY

It ain't cool being a jive a$$ turkey so close to Thanksgiving!

I do a lot of this

crying-man.jpg

and this

angry-man-screaming.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I do a lot of this

crying-man.jpg

and this

angry-man-screaming.jpg
    I think some Ex Lax would help out with that Chic.

Don't need the Lax, ARRRRRRRCarter. Thank you for your concern about my bowels, but I get Costa Rican coffe delivered every couple of months. That opens the window of opportunity nicely.