LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

How big have you gone?

What was the biggest wave you ever surfed?

I surfed like around 17 foot waves around the time of isabel in Trinidad and Tobago.

What about you friends?

Images
    Mexico Puerto Valarta beachbreak 7ft wave Oct 2006 heavy closeouts!
    Puerto Rico Rincon Marias 8ft sets and bigger Jan 2007 craziest holdowns!
    Long Island Lido Beach 6-8ft Nov 3 2007 epic day!

I cant wait til I ride my first 10 plus bomb. I'll need to get some cojones first!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iceybeatzjosh View Post
    What was the biggest wave you ever surfed?

I surfed like around 17 foot waves around the time of isabel in Trinidad and Tobago.

What about you friends?

i remember u saying u were 14 years old....surfing a 17 foot wave is great if u can really do it

yeah no BS I only caught 3 waves. but still...

I was in like 6th grade

first time to oahu when i was 19, on the last day of my 2 month trip, i paddled out at haleiwa with some friends. it was "6-8ft" and omfg i thought i was going to die. i have no idea how big the faces were, that place is heavy!!

I think stomach high is the biggest I caught it....wait....I am a boogie it is all overhead!!!

Salsa Bravo

Session of my life at "Salsa Bravo" in Puerto Viejo, CR. sick point break, drove all night from the pacific coast. I awoke to heaven. 15-17 ft faces, mid tide, just jacking up off the reef. Scared ****tless. but paddled out with two buddies of mine. Caught one, dropped in, and pulled into a barrel I would never forget. It just dumped over my head and i took off. With a few locals hootin and only surreal palm trees in my vision, i couldnt help but enjoi the moment of pure legal extasy. Got caught inside after a few more, the reef left its mark but I will never forget that first barrel.

ahhh got me thinking about it! and no damn waves!

I generally don't care what is said and enjoy the comedic value of this form. However I think its higly unlikely that you rode 17 ft hurricane surf in Trinidad as a child. Let's try to be at least a little bit truthful. We should refrain from outlandish claims about monster surf or girlfriends in the Niagra Falls region.

Images
    The largest iv ridden had to be something like 8 to 10ft in OBX. Or at least thats what it seamed.

The largest iv tried to get out was when a tropical storm hit oceancity in nov and it looked to be 15+ faces. Tried to paddle out twice but my wetsuit was crap and my hands started turning black ha since i didnt have gloves.