LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by somegaveup View Post
    The hudson cayon at 50+ miles off the coast is diffenently comparible to the PR Trench or the submaire cayon at puerto. The next XXL winner is from Monouth County You kill it dip5hit

Hey, why not?? Sounds like mid atlantic 17-20 footers are being ridden by pleanty guys on this forum. i'm heading home man..I need to shape a 10'2" this weekend just to be ready for this fall.

Images
    The hudson cayon at 50+ miles off the coast is diffenently comparible to the PR Trench or the submaire cayon at puerto. The next XXL winner is from Monouth County You kill it dip5hit
    You are soo cool private messaging me with "you are a nerd" Hahahah i mean come on seriously...Is that the best you can do? What are you 15 years old?

Like said..... this was covered I suggest you read it.

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1882

Don't worry about me killing it....I do just fine.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jun 20, 2008 at 06:52 PM.

where you from dip5hit?

Images
    where you from dip5hit?
    I'm From.......

None of your fuccin business!

Ever hear of that place? Are you trying to come see me or something? Bad decision.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jun 20, 2008 at 07:01 PM.

seems like a bad one. Being that you won't say, your just saving me from a beating right.

Images
    the hudson canyon is a very significant deep water trench... but different to west coast canyons, because of our extended continental shelf.

Images
    seems like a bad one. Being that you won't say, your just saving me from a beating right.
    haha your a joke.....u got a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    the hudson canyon is a very significant deep water trench... but different to west coast canyons, because of our extended continental shelf.

The continental shelf - the greatest swell killer of all!

Well, until you hit OBX and then they get a little break from that son of a &^%$#!!

I don't care if it's 8 feet or 10 feet, I am staying on the sand. My days for that are over. You guys can have fun, and deal with all of the kooks who go out and think that they are Laird on a freshly waxed gun. I'll keep my geriatric knee to thigh or waist high days where everyone complains it sucks, but at least less people are out.

Now behave or I'll beat you all.