LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    you guys should all go back to school and learn how to measure a wave cause i bet 75% of you are either dumb or liars
    wave heights are somewhat subjective. if someone thinks said they rode a 300ft wave, but on someone else's standards it was only a 120ft wave, then who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettylife521 View Post
    http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/sho...i=1076&catid=1

Day after Ernesto at Squan, PERFECT DAY!!! You guys all know how that day was. Would love to have it back some day!
    Ah yes, the memories of Ernesto still remain as the last greatest sesh many of us had (for those of us that were out).

Indian river was packed and everyone stoked.

Images
    I've seen some pretty good days since then... I don't know if that is my last favorite day out.

I dont get why people are giving iceybeatzjosh a hard time for saying he caught a 17ft wave just because he was young. I have a brother who is 8 years older then me and i always went out in surf i probably shouldnt have just because I he did. I am 18 now and just had my biggest surf ever this past may in ocean city which was about 15 ft but i know plenty of people that were riding that big way before i was. Just because the kid is 14 doesnt mean he cant do it. I believe you bro and thats great. Keep on doing what your doing.

Trop storm Barry and earnesto. Earnesto biggest and Barry the best surf I did . perfect waves both days but earnesto was what 10'- I had to break out the body board. If you were out in Fenwick it was the best I ever saw it there!
    TS Barry was perfect glass and power and the temp were nice too

Images
    overhead

There are not that many spots on the East Coast south of New England that can handle a 10' swell. Not saying your lying but sometime perception is different then reallity. Watch a video of yourself surfing you'll see what I mean. The biggest I have ever saw in NJ was Gloria I believe '88 and that was about 9-10'. I have not seen anthing that big since. 15' this May where was that because that swell slipped past me.

The biggest surf I had was in Baja Mex. with 2 Huricanes/typhoons off the coast. Legite triple-overhead. At an isolated right piont. Felt much smaller then an 8' swell in jersey.

OCMD, about 10 years ago. I don't remember what the name of the storm was. Some waves were double overhead. The conditions were sloppy and choppy and it was really stupid to be out at that time, but I was young and dumb. Didn't get much of a ride out of those waves, but definetly the biggest I have ever been in.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OCBoarder09 View Post
    I dont get why people are giving iceybeatzjosh a hard time for saying he caught a 17ft wave just because he was young. I have a brother who is 8 years older then me and i always went out in surf i probably shouldnt have just because I he did. I am 18 now and just had my biggest surf ever this past may in ocean city which was about 15 ft but i know plenty of people that were riding that big way before i was. Just because the kid is 14 doesnt mean he cant do it. I believe you bro and thats great. Keep on doing what your doing.

wow...you sure are gullible..........wanna buy a piece of the brooklyn bridge?

Like curt said 75% BS...on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by OCBoarder09 View Post
    I'm so bummed I missed that 15ft day last month. Must have been all-time.