LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Surf fishing update

As opposition to my last thread increased with each following post the conclusion of my findings remain evident, and can be confirmed. The love of surf fishing is so strong that a participant in that sport would be willing to harm others in support of their own endeavors. As a surfer i have avoided many swimmers by blowing my own ride, always wearing a leash, and even grabbing my board with constant disregard for my own safety. It would be asking to much for 90% of these fishermen to be mindful of their surroundings, because these people think they have more rights to the ocean than any group of beach goers i have ever witnessed. So next time you see a fishermen just remember you are in their way and should be mindful of their feelings, buzz, and overshadowing right to be the dominant force on the beach.
    Last edited by Wacky kooky; Jan 18, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

Dude, shut the bleep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    As opposition to my last thread increased with each following post the conclusion of my findings remain evident, and can be confirmed. The love of surf fishing is so strong that a participant in that sport would be willing to harm others in support of their own endeavors. As a douche bag i have avoided many women by blowing my own dong, always wearing a butt plug, and even grabbing my schlong with constant disregard for my own safety. It would be asking to much for 90% of these fishermen to be mindful of their surroundings, because these people think they have more rights to the ocean than any group of beach goers i have ever witnessed. So next time you see a fishermen just remember you are in their way and should be mindful of their feelings, buzz, and overshadowing right to be the dominant force on the beach.
    I fixed your post for you in this quote.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    As opposition to my last thread increased with each following post the conclusion of my findings remain evident, and can be confirmed. The love of surf fishing is so strong that a participant in that sport would be willing to harm others in support of their own endeavors. As a surfer i have avoided many swimmers by blowing my own ride, always wearing a leash, and even grabbing my board with constant disregard for my own safety. It would be asking to much for 90% of these fishermen to be mindful of their surroundings, because these people think they have more rights to the ocean than any group of beach goers i have ever witnessed. So next time you see a fishermen just remember you are in their way and should be mindful of their feelings, buzz, and overshadowing right to be the dominant force on the beach.
    Hey Kook, What will make you feel better? I'll hook you up,

"I hate surf fishermen too!!!!!!! They steal all the dang fish and I catch less. Jerks. When I ride my shore break, I end up getting hooked in the foot."

The only thing you're good at is upping you posts on the most irrelevant crap I have ever read.
    I must say though, I am impressed that you are posting a second thread on the same subject and getting responses. Bravo.
    Last edited by NickM; Jan 18, 2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I love the Kook thats all