LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: eastcoast trash

Just to show you there's no hard feelings, city boy, us corn pones would like to invite you on a good ol' canoe and bowhuntin' trip We'll treat ya right...
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...571440E072FE94

Why is this kook not banned yet?

Sadly in all seriousness 10 legit sessions sounds about right. A bunch of fun days in between but how often is it truly legit. Been great lately tho

Wacky Kooky, the only difference between my washing machine and your mom is my washing machine doesn't follow me around all day after I dump a load in it. Now shuffle off.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Just to show you there's no hard feelings, city boy, us corn pones would like to invite you on a good ol' canoe and bowhuntin' trip We'll treat ya right...
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...571440E072FE94
    Great flick. If any of you haven't seen Deliverance, check it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Wacky Kooky, the only difference between my washing machine and your mom is my washing machine doesn't follow me around all day after I dump a load in it. Now shuffle off.
    ..........Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by wilmshark View Post
    Oh boy. You got em good brah. Always remember to spell check before you bash the uneducated and illiterate.
    Wacky Kooky doth not need spell check. Wacky Kooky delivers his vitriolic forum chum with a few clicks of the wrist and nothing more. Don't you get it? There's no sense in fileting chum. And the feeding frenzy has begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Wacking off Kooks, you're troller trash.
    "Troller Trash" ... f*ckin Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Yes indeed. Don't forget, they both weigh the same, could use a bleaching, and you have to wait longer to use them when everyone lines up on their day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    Were is all the real surfers in this region. Bunch of cry babies on the east coast. Really there just a bunch of rednecks who just so happen to surf. Its hunting, muddin, and marrying woods poon first, and surfing comes second. So here is to all the trailer trash surfers on the eastcoast. Go watch buckwild, duck your dynasty, spit that shuckamuck jive clown boys,
    Eastcoast, white trash, trailer drivin, farm smuckin, shorebilly, chicken raisin, FFA lovin, overall sportin, duck boot hay chewin, uneducated illiterate clowns and im out.
    At least we can spell and use the right grammar. You're probably one of those annoying 14 year olds who yell yew at every set. Yeah I left a spot because of tht annoyance today. I love the east coast maybe some of us do like all that stuff but hey that's us, nothing wrong with that, get over yourself and get outta here with your wacky kooky threads

You're a wacky kook

all these east coast kook responses "yeah well your mom...!!!" and "nice spelling dude!" but you all know your soft beach breaks that move 2 mph are just pathetic. You do know how bagged on the east coast gets compared to real surf spots.

so keep hypin on how dudes need spell check and be satisfied with your 90% waist high mush. at least @wetdreams agreed with me that there are 10 legit sessions per year out there.