LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: eastcoast trash

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Another completely irrelevant post having nothing to do with anything except .... you.

I am proven correct by every one of your posts, insane: you are a raving narcissist who cares only about gaining attention. Now go get more ice for your Jack & Coke, you child-raping freak from the garbage dump.
    Once again a scene from a crazy movie you have watched.....2 more posts and you will be at 1988.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    MLK Day tomorrow = no school for junior. He's probably building a cool rainbow float for the big parade.
    That was good.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Once again a scene from a crazy movie you have watched.....2 more posts and you will be at 1988.
    wayne the insane aka the efftard. You apparently like movies, insane? I'm more convinced than ever that you starred in Tarantino's movie as 'The Gimp.'

HAHAHAHA... "you child-raping freak from the garbage dump."

awesome

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Another completely irrelevant post having nothing to do with anything except .... you.

I am proven correct by every one of your posts, insane: you are a raving narcissist who cares only about gaining attention. Now go get more ice for your Jack & Coke, you child-raping freak from the garbage dump.

everbody's mom.