LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: eastcoast trash

  1. #21
    Waverly.
    I don't know where you've been on the east coast, but if you think the beach breaks are soft you an idiot.
    Nobody thinks it's good the majority of the time, but it gets as good as any beach break.
    You're kinda right though. I'd say 10 heavy swells a year, 20 more decent swells and a bunch of days that are fun but nothing crazy.
    Obviously travel is a part of living on the east coast.
    Where are you from?

    And I can't help that Kooky's momma's the town cum dumpster. It's her fault, not mine.
    Last edited by nynj; Jan 19, 2014 at 05:14 AM.

  2. #22
    hawaii. shoots.

    and youre wrong. sandbars are nowhere near as strong as sandbars france, australia, cali (ocean beach), spain, africa, etc. you still lose!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    635
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    Were is all the real surfers in this region. Bunch of cry babies on the east coast. Really there just a bunch of rednecks who just so happen to surf. Its hunting, muddin, and marrying woods poon first, and surfing comes second. So here is to all the trailer trash surfers on the eastcoast. Go watch buckwild, duck your dynasty, spit that shuckamuck jive clown boys,
    Eastcoast, white trash, trailer drivin, farm smuckin, shorebilly, chicken raisin, FFA lovin, overall sportin, duck boot hay chewin, uneducated illiterate clowns and im out.
    Wacky Kooky = NJshredmachine.....makes you think don't it...it's awfully funny that you listed yourself from the Delmarva area..
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Jan 19, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,318
    Images
    4
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...t_5241/travel/

    yeah because they wave is soft and thats a small one.....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...t_5241/travel/

    yeah because they wave is soft and thats a small one.....
    That's why I live and surf on the East Coast - the creepy jellyfish. We have the best jellyfish in the world. It's a secret though. If the Japanese found out we would be invaded with huge jellyfish trawlers sitting just outside our territorial waters.

    Why is it that East Coast surfers are some of the most well traveled? We have to be. No arguments there. It is also quick and dirt cheap to fly to Centro and P.R. Sometimes the hunt is as good as the score. Still GI Joe size down here today. Maybe we'll finally get swell this Wednesday. Free Beer Tomorrow.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,963
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    And you're kinda an efftard, sparky. Go 'long now. Somewhere there's a remake of 'Point Break' just calling your name.
    Listen to this man, head to your nearest theater w/ a box of tissues and drool over gerard butler kook.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,318
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    That's why I live and surf on the East Coast - the creepy jellyfish. We have the best jellyfish in the world. It's a secret though. If the Japanese found out we would be invaded with huge jellyfish trawlers sitting just outside our territorial waters.

    Why is it that East Coast surfers are some of the most well traveled? We have to be. No arguments there. It is also quick and dirt cheap to fly to Centro and P.R. Sometimes the hunt is as good as the score. Still GI Joe size down here today. Maybe we'll finally get swell this Wednesday. Free Beer Tomorrow.
    a japanese company is trying to do that here and farm all our jellyfish idk how much progress has been made though but i am not for them eating all our cannonball jellyfish.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,024
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by waverlysurf View Post
    hawaii. shoots.

    and youre wrong. sandbars are nowhere near as strong as sandbars france, australia, cali (ocean beach), spain, africa, etc. you still lose!
    How's this NJ sandbar? "Strong"? Kooks don't exist in Hawaii? What's the meaning of "shoots", did your buddy just blow a sloppy load on your face? Many of us have been surfing long enough to realize only a kook would make comments like yours, kook.
    image.jpg
    I'm sure an insecure pillow biter like yourself would suit up and paddle out in 40 degree mud water for a few shacks, right Wilbur?
    Last edited by Doug; Jan 19, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,318
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    How's this NJ sandbar? "Strong"? Kooks don't exist in Hawaii? What's the meaning of "shoots", did your buddy just blow a sloppy load on your face? Many of us have been surfing long enough to realize only a kook would make comments like yours, kook.
    image.jpg
    I sure an insecure pillow biter like yourself would suit up and paddle out in 40 degree mud water for a few shacks, right Wilbur?
    ive always wanted to get shacked on one of those jersey barrels.

  10. #30
    In defense of the east coast...

    Travel: We are the best traveled. Right now I can fly to San Diego or Puerto Rico from NYC or Boston for under $350. When the dollar was strong (before the Bush II era) I could fly to Europe for about the same, but I am dating myself on that one. Its inevitable that we get around more. Sorry we have better airports and high pay.

    Sharks: east vs. west, I am gonna say that we are even. We have Florida, and you have Oregon/NorCal. More attacks in Florida, but more bodies in the water probably tenfold.

    Temp: Right now you can paddle out in Florida without a wetsuit. Can you do that on the west coast right now? So what if its frigid in the northeast---WE aren't complaining.

    Waves: Sure we have plenty of crumbly weak breaks, and I love 'em. 2' mush is the ideal hangover wave. And then we have gnarly aggressive waves that will toss you unforgivingly. Surf ****eys in Misquamicut RI and then we will talk. If you duck a 2'er and leave a foot in the wave as it breaks, you're getting called back violently. Its funny, but the people who trash our consistently smaller surf are definitely NOT the types of dudes who paddle out at Ghost Trees on the reg. Its usually some brogina whose dad's Fortune 500 job transferred him from Silicon to Boston, and he can't find a batch of overprivileged effeminate boys to paddle out with so he gets mad at the ocean. Its not the ocean bro, its your vag.

    Radioactive Cancer Surf: We don't have that on the east coast.

    Child Molesters: 8 out of 10 people molest children on the west coast. I made that up, but its probably true.

    Facial Hair: The mustache is still worn without irony on the east coast. Thats a victory in my eyes.