LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: eastcoast trash

Quote Originally Posted by waverlysurf View Post
    all these east coast kook responses "yeah well your mom...!!!" and "nice spelling dude!" but you all know your soft beach breaks that move 2 mph are just pathetic. You do know how bagged on the east coast gets compared to real surf spots.

so keep hypin on how dudes need spell check and be satisfied with your 90% waist high mush. at least @wetdreams agreed with me that there are 10 legit sessions per year out there.
    Oh, so I guess you live in Hawaii? EC surfing may not be the best, but there are plenty of fun days. I had 3 chest high days over Christmas break. If you only get 10 good sessions a year, you probably aren't paddling out enough. You are probably a Sumner pro, only hitting the water 3 months out of the year.

Edit: so I see you claim to be in Hawaii. Shouldn't you be busy surfing instead of trash talking in the internet? Do you even surf?
    Last edited by brewengineer; Jan 19, 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Wrong again dipsh!t.... Now I get it. Your a meth fiend. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by waverlysurf View Post
    hawaii. shoots.

and youre wrong. sandbars are nowhere near as strong as sandbars france, australia, cali (ocean beach), spain, africa, etc. you still lose!

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    Were is all the real surfers in this region. Bunch of cry babies on the east coast. Really there just a bunch of rednecks who just so happen to surf. Its hunting, muddin, and marrying woods poon first, and surfing comes second. So here is to all the trailer trash surfers on the eastcoast. Go watch buckwild, duck your dynasty, spit that shuckamuck jive clown boys,
    Eastcoast, white trash, trailer drivin, farm smuckin, shorebilly, chicken raisin, FFA lovin, overall sportin, duck boot hay chewin, uneducated illiterate clowns and im out.
    must say I agree with this whole statement here, I just got back from Hawaii and the east coast just doesn't even compare

Quote Originally Posted by pimpintraining View Post
    must say I agree with this whole statement here, I just got back from Hawaii and the east coast just doesn't even compare

For being a new member who made an introduction thread - this is not the way to get in the SI circle. Wacky kooky is a dip**** who doesn't know which way is up. You may want to retreat from this lame statement of yours. Going to HI doesn't mean you should side with the rest of his moronic statement. You live in NY right?

You think he's really a "new member"? Just a troll... A sad, sad troll... Mommy screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    For being a new member who made an introduction thread - this is not the way to get in the SI circle. Wacky kooky is a dip**** who doesn't know which way is up. You may want to retreat from this lame statement of yours. Going to HI doesn't mean you should side with the rest of his moronic statement. You live in NY right?

HI, west coast, poly, indo... aint got nuthin on Belmar.

Images
    do people really have nothing better to do with their day? I mean seriously, who puts in so much time and effort into ripping on the east coast on a swell forecasting forum?

I read the news and go on SI when I poop. I am thinking that dudes who write negative posts must be having a bad poop.

Trolls in Mommy's basement normally... But in this case they are actually dudes from HI that are jealous because they get to see big waves daily, but are to pu$$y to surf them... No way these dudes actually surf big waves. I reality they are jealous of EC waves because it would probably triple there time in the water...
    Every time there's a real swell in HI they are hiding in mommy's basement blogging about how sick the waves are...
    Show proof if I'm wrong kook.

PS... I know I'm right kook. Your mom just told me on her way out... Tell your dad I'll bring the dime bag later for her service.

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    do people really have nothing better to do with their day? I mean seriously, who puts in so much time and effort into ripping on the east coast on a swell forecasting forum?

Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    ok, but he does pose a good point. . all the famous surfers I know of come from hawaii man