LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: eastcoast trash

no they don't...
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpintraining View Post
    ok, but he does pose a good point. . all the famous surfers I know of come from hawaii man

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    no they don't...
    like that chick who got her arm bit off by a shark>?

ok, but he does pose a good point. . all the famous surfers I know of come from hawaii man
    In my last response I wasn't responding to the HI part. I was responding to you saying you agreed with the "whole" statement. That statement was 90% slander towards most regular surfers...or people for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky kooky View Post
    Were is all the real surfers in this region. Bunch of cry babies on the east coast. Really there just a bunch of rednecks who just so happen to surf. Its hunting, muddin, and marrying woods poon first, and surfing comes second. So here is to all the trailer trash surfers on the eastcoast. Go watch buckwild, duck your dynasty, spit that shuckamuck jive clown boys,
    Eastcoast, white trash, trailer drivin, farm smuckin, shorebilly, chicken raisin, FFA lovin, overall sportin, duck boot hay chewin, uneducated illiterate clowns and im out.
    You talk that trash in person to any one of us and I'm putting bills on it your wannabe a$$ ends up in a ditch somewhere...you don't like the east coast...gtfo, nooka!

Don't like it leave

You might know a bunch of names of surfers from Hawaii, but most Hawaiians have been garbage outside of Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    no they don't...

What, do you hang with Laird? Beat people up with the Wolf Pack? One of Eddie's meth front men?

Holy keerist, troll living at its worst: poseur in training, it's past your bedtime & tomorrow is a school day.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    What, do you hang with Laird? Beat people up with the Wolf Pack? One of Eddie's meth front men?

Holy keerist, troll living at its worst: poseur in training, it's past your bedtime & tomorrow is a school day.

ankee...5 more posts and you will be at the year I graduated. Just seemed like a logical post at the time. 1983+5========1988

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    ankee...5 more posts and you will be at the year I graduated. Just seemed like a logical post at the time. 1983+5========1988
    Another completely irrelevant post having nothing to do with anything except .... you.

I am proven correct by every one of your posts, insane: you are a raving narcissist who cares only about gaining attention. Now go get more ice for your Jack & Coke, you child-raping freak from the garbage dump.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

MLK Day tomorrow = no school for junior. He's probably building a cool rainbow float for the big parade.