LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All time Low

1. All time Low

since 2009 ive lurked around this mb, and never have I experienced it quite this bad.

I mean theres nothing funny going on with these arguments wacky, there is nothing interesting about offshore winds or what gary williams posts (sorry mang, youre posts make me sleepwalk into oncoming traffic), chich is posting videos that aren't controversial, I haven't seen seldom (haha) drop his massive knowledge about wolves. And for ****s sake there has been swell for the past week with barely any photos, videos, or talk about it.

I don't come on here to be bored to death, PJB step your **** up, keep things normally wierd round here.

EMass be stoked again, stop falling into traps that make you reply with mediocrity and lameness.

I'm giving it a week if this **** doesn't straighten itself out, if it doesn't then I will probably have to complain more

I've been too busy over the past couple months to keep up with anything outside of work and, like you, I've popped on here and there for a couple minutes and left EVERY TIME with a big WTF. It's like walking into your favorite restaurant to find they've changed the menu, half the staff and the decor.

Damn, I can't really even commend anyone for their handling of Wacky Kooky outside of Yankee and rcarter. But even then it's seemed pretty lackluster. Maybe it's just me, I need a day off. You know: "All work and no play makes Erock a very dull boy" yadda yadda.

Looks like I'll be heading to PR at the end of the month. My best fried talked my wife into letting me go for the second time this year even though we haven't done a vacation together (me and my wife) in a year. Here's to great friends and an awesome wife!

Y'all watch out, I'll be ripping some throats once I get re-centered and back to my old self. Until then, y'all enjoy going fecal. And please try a little harder, it's a new year--Mr. Wasteland, myself, et. al. would appreciate some better entertainment... us errant souls need an anchor in this chittstorm.
    Last edited by Erock; Jan 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Spelling, spelling, and punctuation...

i took a dump in my cats litter box last night hammered. i am 36 yrs old so not in college. does that help the cause any??

Images
    i got you dont worry, ill set it up it has been kinda lame.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    I haven't seen seldom (haha) drop his massive knowledge about wolves. And for ****s sake there has been swell for the past week with barely any photos, videos, or talk about it.

I don't come on here to be bored to death, PJB step your **** up, keep things normally wierd round here.
    I like what you did there Mr. wasteland, good stuff. And I sincerely thank you for considering me knowledgeable on wolves, I'm seriously honored. As far as the wolf situation, there have been updates I wanted to share I just thought some of the folks on here were getting tired of it and I didn't want to go on too much about a non-surf related topic...but in sum, another Red Wolf(of appx. 96 remaining) has been illegally poached in NC, Idaho has surpassed Wisconsin as the WORST example of wildlife 'management'(BOYCOTT IDAHO), more dogs have been killed in traps, and the rise in the value of pelts(including wolves) is fueling the cycle of madness. Burn your local fur using fashion designer at the stake!

As far as the state of the forum, I'll sat we must take a lesson from the tides brothers, everything ebbs and flows. I personally feel that the most important lessons of this thing we do are learned in the water, so I don't mind the in-between stuff. And after cross referencing with the erBB, I feel that we share a similar percentage of surf/non-surf related discussion. That being said, I will try to get some pics of the swell from last weekend up here...and check out what bbnyc has added, dude's putting in work with pics.

And don't fret, I have a sneaking suspicion that Brother Bill will return, and I too am eager to see the conclusion of the Christmas special.

littlerhody, if what you said is true, that is fantastic, hats off to you sir.

Let us be the change we want to see in our special little niche in cyber-space, and in the meantime, be true to the Earth.

"The highest treason, the meanest treason, is to deny the holiness of this little blue planet on which we journey through the cold void of space." - Edward Abbey

"Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. All things are bound together. All things are connected." - Chief Seattle

Hey yunga, Ho yunga, Hey yung yung! - "Her sacred ground we walk upon, with every step we take."

7. Ok, so the quotes from both mr abbey and chief seattle may have just made every better around here.

rhody, you have helped the cause, and I would enjoy hearing further details. This one time when I was seven, I attended a birthday party where a kid pissed in a litter box and the mother hosting the party cleaned it out the next morning saying things like "oh wow the cat really had to go to the bathroom last night" I am picturing an old woman cleaning human **** out of a litter box right now. Thats gold.

Seldom, I would like to start breeding wolves, (illegally of course) and you should help me.

Erock, enjoy your trip and your wife sounds rad, my lady would probably manipulate my friends into leaving me home and taking her. (no shes not a skank, shes just tricky)

I dunno. You got a bird that looks like it got half-eaten by a shark. You've got links to the what should be a very interesting story about Lunada Bay cooking up. People are selling boards, talking about concave design and materials. You have people burning each other mercilessly. Sometimes someone posts a pic or vid of some waves.

There's a lot of kook confetti too, but that's the same as it's always been. Post something surf related, I got jack sh!1. Still kind of flat here

Images
    A few swells back:
    image.jpg

10. Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I dunno. You got a bird that looks like it got half-eaten by a shark. You've got links to the what should be a very interesting story about Lunada Bay cooking up. People are selling boards, talking about concave design and materials. You have people burning each other mercilessly. Sometimes someone posts a pic or vid of some waves.

There's a lot of kook confetti too, but that's the same as it's always been. Post something surf related, I got jack sh!1. Still kind of flat here
    yes gaff you are correct in your observations, however 5 or so interesting topics in 2 weeks is pretty weak. And sure, a topic may be interesting, but the amount of ignorance associated with multiple posts makes it lame.

thanks for the pic douggers, looking fun there