LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: goodbye

Thanks, I was tired when I took this pic.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpintraining View Post
    good morning brosephs,

After much deliberation, I have decided to leave the swell info family. There are certain things in life where you must know your limitations, and I've found that posting on this forum is like paddling out into Pipeline in January.

Although this is bittersweet, this was a truly great experience and I could not have done it without you guys.

Cheers!
    10 posts!?! Reminds me of this:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpintraining View Post
    good morning brosephs,

After much deliberation, I have decided to leave the swell info family. There are certain things in life where you must know your limitations, and I've found that posting on this forum is like paddling out into Pipeline in January.

Although this is bittersweet, this was a truly great experience and I could not have done it without you guys.

Cheers!
    Classic, but refined, shred...he'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Classic, but refined, shred...he'll be back.

Since i'm new to the forum, who is this mythical "shred" I hear of? Dude got banned a while back or what?

Ahhh no come back I guess you'll never fulfil being an actual pimp

Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    Since i'm new to the forum, who is this mythical "shred" I hear of? Dude got banned a while back or what?
    You could probably conduct a hunt on the SI Forum. The creature that you're seeking is the one & only ... njshredmachine

It had a short-lived tenure here, but the shredmachine gifted the Forum with a multitude of shred-only expressions; he/it had a certain unique wacked out way of viewing his world, which it felt compelled to share, here, when he/it was able to wriggle out of parental control over his computer.

The Seen believes that the machine was an actual adult; my vote is that the shred was 12, but well-versed in modern cultural nutbag behavior.

Regardless of who, or what, the njshredmachine really was, it left an enduring, if not always endearing, legacy behind for all to utilize in everyday posts.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 21, 2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: contrails....always contrails.....

Is our localism really that on point here? Damn braddahs, we hold it down at our break for reals. Must be all of us pissin our wettys and throwin hate out. Pretty B.A. if you ask me. Proud to be in this surf gang.

whhaaaaaaaattt!!!shredmachine is gone???where did he go?to the bathroom?

and u mr.pimp,atleast stay for the month and form a foundation for the hatred u will partake upon.just remember,swell info is everywhere.it could be the guy pumping your gas,maybe the teller at the bank,possibly the overweight teenaged lifeguard at your local pool.wherever u go,we will be there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    mythical,no...
    god is more like it

Images
    Yank, pretty funny how you referred to shed as "it".

Yeah, f*ck it, I wrote shed and I'm going with it.