LOGIN | REGISTER

Core Score: Artic Circle Surfing at Midnight in the Winter

I'm just the most core, I surf in -200 degree temps, in 300 ft of snow, fighting glaciers and Killer whales in a banana hammock only. Beat that.... This thread is mainly to show off my benching skills and sack.

Images
    dude i lift semi trucks all day at my lowkal gym bench in negative 400 temps and shovel snow with my ****. we all know the south has the best benchers and everyone else just tries to keep up. i shoot up pitbull and rooster testosterone on the daily to keep my neck big and my sack heavy like these carolina barrels, that when i fly out of them i get mistaken for a ufo in the line up. i also throw my signature boomarang 360 i fly off the wave then back into the wave straight into the foam ball ..shacked to perfection 90% of the time everytime.

oh I thought u were talkin about a midnight sesh tonight in the northeast.if so I am down.we could probably get little red led lights and put them on our hood so we don't disappear lol.it would be freeekin epic

Lets go: BETTER SACK UP

I'm gonna shovel the snow all the way to my break and drop in all natural! see you in the AM

One of you Village People dudes please take wayne the insane with you on your next manly voyage. Just do us all a favor & leave him at the turnaround point.

I'm too afraid to comment!