LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Why The Hate...Because!

With all the hate going on around here, this is what pisses me off to no end!

1) "Wash Me" fingered on my car window, damnit its gonna rain soon...leave my dirt alone, its my dirt!!
    2) People who take a crap in a public restroom smearing it on the walls and or pissing all over the toilet seat...who let you out of your cage you friggin animal!
    3) Having to vent on a public forum cause my therapist went on vacation!
    4) People that don't pick up their dogs sh!t at the park, c'mon folks be a little more responsible, I don't feel like scraping crap off my shoes!
    5)People who profess religious values but live their lives otherwise, I won't mention any names...just stop already!
    6)People who throw trash out of their car window...friggin pigs!
    7)People who drive SUVs and complain about the price of gas. (Or anyone who drives a Hummer)!
    8)Women who cant figure out how to wrap their lips around their top teeth, rub u raw, then u get helmet chaff if there is good surf you burn the next day!
    9)Beer Sh!ts!
    10)Obama!!!!!!!

#4, went to the park with my son tongiht and there were 2 giant dogs craps IN THE DUGOUT. WTF. Sometimes I hate people. Even if your dog did this without you looking, you were jackass enought to not know about it. I also agree with #2, 5,6,7 & 10

There is a lot of hate going on......I prefer the word strongly dislike over hate so I strongly dislike when my dog goes to the bathroom on my floor, people who think they r funny but actually the most annoying person ever, math problems I can't figure out, people who tailgate others while driving, and loud obnoxious people when I'm trying to focus on doing something. There's a lot of things I don't like

Images
    I hate when a fart turns out to be more then a fart.

I hate when the forecast goes from flat to 7ft over a 2 hour period.is this legit?couldnt we see this like a week away?and whats the deal with these surf fins?do they really make u surf better?maybe stickybumps is better than sexwax,who knows,who cares.and why is my pizza always cold when its delivered?i always tip well because im not jewish,but gawdamn drive a little faster.and why hasn't there been a good thread out in a while.all im interested in are these funny rants like this thread.the best iv seen all week

Images
    +1 the pizza part.

7. I hate when its cloudy out and I dont wake up with the sun

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    With all the hate going on around here, this is what pisses me off to no end!

1) "Wash Me" fingered on my car window, damnit its gonna rain soon...leave my dirt alone, its my dirt!!
    2) People who take a crap in a public restroom smearing it on the walls and or pissing all over the toilet seat...who let you out of your cage you friggin animal!
    3) Having to vent on a public forum cause my therapist went on vacation!
    4) People that don't pick up their dogs sh!t at the park, c'mon folks be a little more responsible, I don't feel like scraping crap off my shoes!
    5)People who profess religious values but live their lives otherwise, I won't mention any names...just stop already!
    6)People who throw trash out of their car window...friggin pigs!
    7)People who drive SUVs and complain about the price of gas. (Or anyone who drives a Hummer)!
    8)Women who cant figure out how to wrap their lips around their top teeth, rub u raw, then u get helmet chaff if there is good surf you burn the next day!
    9)Beer Sh!ts!
    10)Obama!!!!!!!

#8....Lemme get this straight..... you're complaining about getting head?!?

What's next? The air conditioning on your Ferrari is too cold?

You must be a frequent poster on here:
    http://first-world-problems.com/

Images
    I pretty much hate about 99% of the human race, and all of their contemptuous, self-serving, misinformed, vain and shallow tendencies. Not you guys, or at least by what I could tell about you guys. I mean even if there's a total of 300-400 people that i actually like, ok, maybe even 500, that's a drop in the bucket when contrasted with the total number of our species.

I hate:

1. Tourist drivers who have never heard of a "right on red".
    2. Surfers out with waterproof MP3 players and earbuds (insta-snake for me)
    3. Weathermen who hype up 2 inches of snow like they are doing on the news right now.