LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    I'm sure you know my reasons, at least we can be bonded in hatred for her. Scrweb good lyrics, gonna find out what song that is.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I'm sure you know my reasons, at least we can be bonded in hatred for her. Scrweb good lyrics, gonna find out what song that is.
    not only is she and idiot, she is a social conservative. i have a really dark hatred for them.

Anyone else hate this pop 'country' BS that everyone is listening to? Then they say they're country...
    For you Mr. Seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEY8ARSGHTU

Better audio if you're interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTk3fGpo2Lk

SS, It's an old country song called "I Love..." That I've always hated so I substituted the word Hate for Love... Just like I did when I heard the song in grade school! I may grow old by I refuse to grow up!

Am I sick and twisted if I said I wanted to see Palin and Bachman go at each other with some sex toys?

Images
    Thank you kind sirs, for the links, and the explanation...well done Screwby.

And I don't think so MIS, I'd watch too, as long as they kill each other afterwards.

Holy shyte tlokein that is one of the best f**king country songs I've ever heard!!!
    Last edited by seldom seen; Jan 22, 2014 at 05:44 PM.

I always had this dream that I was in a remote cabin in Alaska laying back while Sara Palin rode on top of me while wearing two bandoliers wrapped around her enchanting boobs. She was firing an AR-15 through the ceiling as she got off. That's not weird is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I always had this dream that I was in a remote cabin in Alaska laying back while Sara Palin rode on top of me while wearing two bandoliers wrapped around her enchanting boobs. She was firing an AR-15 through the ceiling as she got off. That's not weird is it?
    Not weird at all. "You Betcha!"