LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mejor que te conoces peru.

Quote Originally Posted by Juancbernardez View Post
    thanks for the reply. im guessing you mean Costa rica is up the street, and we're really not into driving from panama city all the way up to guanacaste in a short trip, itll take 2-3 days im guessing up and the same down. thatll reduce out surf days from 18 to 12.
    run the beach roads and hit a different break every day. find your own secret spot.

I'm going to be in CR the week before OP gets there. Staying in Tamarindo/Playa langosta. I know it is not the ideal season for surf, but someone tell me something good about March down there. Please promise me waves.(insert open can of worms here)

Images
    panama bro hands down. Or head straight to Belmar,nj if it's cheaper.

You'll spend more money in CR in general- and the waves are just as good in panama - but not as easy to get around in as cr.

Anyways- like the other guy said:
    #itsalwaysbetterinbelmar

Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    I'm going to be in CR the week before OP gets there. Staying in Tamarindo/Playa langosta. I know it is not the ideal season for surf, but someone tell me something good about March down there. Please promise me waves.(insert open can of worms here)
    March in CR is like Sept in the yoo ess. You get the smaller days(chest to head) and the beginning of the bigger days.

Siempre buenas olas alla.